No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Makes Rigondeaux Quit After Six For TKO Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GOLDKING View Post
    I see the minority privilege, handout losers are still making excuses for their ''slick brudda'' getting outclassed and quitting.hahahahahaha losers.
    Another racist loser celebrating Loma doing exactly what I predicted hed do word for word. Stop living vicariously through Loma just because hes the same color as you, pathetic ******. I can tell your a racist buffoon based off this 1 post alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Another racist loser celebrating Loma doing exactly what I predicted hed do word for word. Stop living vicariously through Loma just because hes the same color as you, pathetic ******. I can tell your a racist buffoon based off this 1 post alone.
      Stay mad, dey mad doe

Comment

• Originally posted by steven_z View Post
        Everyone with a little brain knows that.

First of all one of the judges scored it for Loma.
        Second, how do you think the fight was scored by HBO, Ring and ESPN (Dan Rafael)? They all scored draw.
        Third the referee was favoring Salido, not warning for low blows and the fight was in Salido territory (San Antonio ~ Mexico, that's why he got favorable judges scoring)
        Fourth Salido violated the rules and came overweight - Loma could refuse to fight him, but opted to fight.

Use your brain a little, try to understand what happened in the ring objectively, don't be a copying monkey.
        What a coincidence that yet another clown can't accept loma lost to salido & claims he was robbed. You losers are usually the same clowns that make every conceivable excuse when your fav fighter loses, just because you worship him & want to lick his arse as a supposed atg god.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          Stay mad, dey mad doe
          You dumb ****ing twat nobodies mad except when imbecilic cucks are being racist ass holes while celebrating lomas win exactly as predicted. But I know your bîtch ass loves to act as if this somehow means you won something. Your such a dumb ****ing racist bîtch that you would defend this ass hole acting like a racist ****. Eat a dîck u dîckriding fanboi

Go ahead & keep repeating this "stay mad" to someone that is no rigo fan & predicted 8 rd ko. It just shows what an imbecilic fanboi dîcklicker u are.
          Last edited by kushking; 12-10-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• Lol...Really - Or... we could stay with in active fighters under 40 years of age and set up Loma verses Crawford, Spence, Thurman, Porter or get really crazy and bring in a 154 lb Charlo? F it put a 147 Past prime and retired Mayweather in there with him. Don’t do it to Loma bro, the crazy fanaticism is will cut his career short. The kid is remarkable just let it be a rational and reasonable challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
              Lol...Really - Or... we could stay with in active fighters under 40 years of age and set up Loma verses Crawford, Spence, Thurman, Porter or get really crazy and bring in a 154 lb Charlo? F it put a 147 Past prime and retired Mayweather in there with him. Don’t do it to Loma bro, the crazy fanaticism is will cut his career short. The kid is remarkable just let it be a rational and reasonable challenge.
              He is very talented and should be fighting only 130-135 lbers from here on out. I knew he was too good to be dragging up fws & I've been saying this for ages. I would think Loma fans can all agree that he will never have a competitive fight against anyone smaller than him,so its time for him to wet his feet vs linares, berchelt,easter or ESPECIALLY Mikey. Those are all fights he wouldn't be heavily favored to win & will truly allow him to showcase his true abilities & level. If he starts fighting those guys I'll be first to buy a ticket as at least it'll be way more affordable than canelo vs ggg which cost me 5k for 2 tickets.

Comment

You dumb ****ing twat nobodies mad except when imbecilic cucks are being racist ass holes while celebrating lomas win exactly as predicted. But I know your bîtch ass loves to act as if this somehow means you won something. Your such a dumb ****ing racist bîtch that you would defend this ass hole acting like a racist ****. Eat a dîck u dîckriding fanboi

Go ahead & keep repeating this "stay mad" to someone that is no rigo fan & predicted 8 rd ko. It just shows what an imbecilic fanboi dîcklicker u are.
                The hate and madness is real--Keep it up. The madness is actually hilarious to me.

Free registration at deymadforreal.com all day today

Comment

• Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
                  What do you mean he was no longer the fighter he once was. Rigo never got to that portion of his career in order to say such a thing. His pro career was not a normal career, it did not have a typical beginning stage which he took at least 20 fights to learn the pro game( which is much different than the amateurs). The 2nd stage of his career would of entailed gaining a lot of pro experience and using that wisdom to become a dominant champion. Rigo's career simply stalled in the early stage of his pro career due to his pride, arrogance, stubbornness, bad judgement, and terrible management. He never made it out of that 1st stage of his career. The Donaire fight was supposed to be the ending of it, but instead he stalled after the Donaire fight then he regressed back to fighting low level, beginners type fights.

He never transitioned from an amateur boxer into a pro-boxer. He still views the pros as just a continuation of amateur style boxing. This is due to several reasons. 1 after all these yrs at the pro level he only has 17 fights. He was lucky to fight once a yr. This was because of bad management, refusal to change up his style, and fighters not wanting to risk fighting him.

So instead of saying he is no longer the fighter he once was or to paraphrase he is past his prime. It is as if Rigo had the beginnings of a pro career and then skipped right to the end of it without any middle portion which makes up a fighters prime. It is just sad how this happened. This happened to a lesser extent to Gamboa. It is happening to L. Ortiz. Cuban fighters seem to be the center of this kind of slow career suicide. This is systematic with former Cuban amateur fighters. No doubt growing up in a Communist system had a large role in their inability to make independent, wise career decisions.
                  No I meant exactly what I said. You have a point but his foot speed, hand speed and reflexes aren't as good as when he was younger. Look at his amature fights and forget about his technique. It obvious his physical attributes deteriorated.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    The hate and madness is real--Keep it up. The madness is actually hilarious to me.

Free registration at deymadforreal.com all day today
                    Yes I have an extreme hatred for racism,it sickens me that theres so many "people" who can't understand that every race is actually the same as every other & they feel the need to use racial diatribes to make themselves feel superior. Then when someone points out their racism they call you racist.

Only a true imbecilic lil poodle of a man would ever use the racial pejoratives that some people say on this site which you obviously have no problem with.

I actually have no problem with racist lil shîts in a different way,they make me laugh while I clown & destroy them.

Comment

Yes I have an extreme hatred for racism,it sickens me that theres so many "people" who can't understand that every race is actually the same as every other & they feel the need to use racial diatribes to make themselves feel superior. Then when someone points out their racism they call you racist.

Only a true imbecilic lil poodle of a man would ever use the racial pejoratives that some people say on this site which you obviously have no problem with.

I actually have no problem with racist lil shîts in a different way,they make me laugh while I clown & destroy them.
                      When was race EVER brought up? You lose arguments and always default to racism claims.

WHat does race have to do with anything here? WHen did i bring up race?

Comment

Working...
                      X