Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma is the king of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      I was predicting 9 rounds but Loma makes him quit after 6 let the excuse began
      I too predicted a KO in 9 rounds. It never occurred to me that Rigo would quit in 6 -- particularly after all that trash talk before the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrap View Post
        What you are not being told is about Rigo's ego. When certain boxers are dominant for so long they cannot process being thoroughly beaten at their own game.

Rigo had no way to deal with Loma so he clinched until he got penalised. After that he realised he had no other answers so he quit.
        Case in point Duran vs Leonard 2.
        He went on the erase the memory of that but he was much younger than Rigo.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          pacman finished the fight the tar baby quit with a fake injury
          Racist. Reported..

Comment

• “Salido misses weight: OMG Loma only lost because of the weight advantage.

Rigo two weight classes lower: weight has nothing to do with it guys” - favorite tweet of the night about the fight, I’m not shocked cause of all the variables, Loma didn’t need this fight with these factors on his resume, I think he would get more praise if he had beaten a Gervonta Davis or United multiple titles in the division

Comment

• Originally posted by miked85 View Post
              “Salido misses weight: OMG Loma only lost because of the weight advantage.

Rigo two weight classes lower: weight has nothing to do with it guys” - favorite tweet of the night about the fight, I’m not shocked cause of all the variables, Loma didn’t need this fight with these factors on his resume, I think he would get more praise if he had beaten a Gervonta Davis or United multiple titles in the division
              It was the weight but his age was the biggest factor. Rigo wasn't the fighter he used to be.

Comment

• Arum is laughing right now to rigo. hahahaha. Loma is the no 1 lb4lb.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
                  Rigo was always overrated. Lol
                  Yeah I've never seen anything particularly exciting about him. I always fell asleep watching his fights over the years. When you watch Loma you can see he is clearly talented, watching Rigo I couldn't see anything special at all. For sure he has power at his weight, but what else?

Comment

• Rigo has been exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
                      How did he completely outclass him?
                      All Rigo did was duck and clinch. Loma was just too much for him. Rigo couldn’t handle Loma’s skill. Conclusion: Loma outclassed Rigo.

Comment

Working...
                      X