No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Makes Rigondeaux Quit After Six For TKO Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
    Out of the three high profile weight jump challenges in recent times...Khan vs Canelo, Brook vs GGG, Rigo vs Lomachenko... Rigo gave us THE worst performance ever.

Bigger QUITTER than Kell Brook. Khan was outboxing Canelo at least before getting set-up and iced. Brook landed a few good uppercuts before getting his shėt clocked, orbital broken and having his corner QUIT for him. Rigo...just getting outboxed, losing everything but still in it and QUITS. Blaming his left hand? BULLSHĖT.

Rigo tried to shėt on both Khan and Brook but the reality is he did far worse. Much worse.

I'm seriously pėssed off. Completely ruined my expectations of seeing a technical marvel that would go to a decision.

Well done Lomachenko very well boxed and deserves all the accolades.
    Completely agree, Rigo is far superior to both of those in ability as well but showed when it gets tough he looks for a way out. I’m a big Rigo fan but his performance was disgusting tonight, no ambition, no heart. He quit tonight NO EXCUSES!!!!

Comment

• ****ing boring El Caldereta.

Comment

• What a rack on that Stephanie Cook

Comment

• Originally posted by luimba View Post
          Thats why boxing keeps making money off their ****** fans. This fight was doomed from the start. a 37 year old going up 2 weight classes. Big props !!! Another hypejob in the making. Rigo came to NY to get a check.
          what about 80% of the white hating idiot here saying rigo was the best ever and going to kill Lomo?? and I bet YOU were one of them

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
            See how quick the hate club switch’s up? can’t trust people like that
            lol why, am I supposed to stay loyal to him?

For what? I dont know him, im not cuban, I was just rooting for him against Lomachenko. FUCK HIM AND LOMACHENKO THEY BOTH CAN DIE TONIGHT ON THE WAY HOME AND I WOULDNT GIVE ONE FUCK! #REALTALK!~

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
              there's something we're not being told. what the hell is going on behind the scenes
              What you are not being told is about Rigo's ego. When certain boxers are dominant for so long they cannot process being thoroughly beaten at their own game.

Rigo had no way to deal with Loma so he clinched until he got penalised. After that he realised he had no other answers so he quit.

Comment

• Gassiev is going to destroy doritos aswell

Comment

• Lomachenko Matrixed Rigondeaux.. Best fight ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    Crow for what? He's two weigh classes bigger why are you guys acting like it's the best win ever?
                    Because he hasn't used his size to win! Actually it was Rigondeaux who tried to use his physical strength to ... well, to prolong the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      mikey been waiting 1 year, hopefully it gets made.

Too bad no one in camp lomachenko believe lomachenho can win that fight reason why they ducking. I think lomachenko is willing but he doesnt call the shots so they protecting him.
                      I think Loma schools mikey but you said it right

Comment

Working...
                      X