Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    Communism sucks. It killed millions.

I'll bet without communism--We would have man more great cuban fighters
    As capitalism sucks too.

I am in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
      any excuses if Loma loses?
      Lol. I now hope Rigo wins, just so I can see the bs flying afterwards.
      "Rigo was too small to catch cleanly"
      "Rigo's white hair reflected too much light and blinded Loma". "Rigo was well rested because he had fought only 2 rounds in the last 200 years. Loma with his 10 pro fights was already battleworn."

Comment

So the exercise is to make a list of so-called 'excuses'

To what end? Something being on a list does not discredit them

Please tell me how, for example, the weight 'excuse' is not a legitimate point? All you have to do is look at them both to see there's a huge difference

Its a big advantage for Loma in this fight. We all saw what 'only' 8lbs did to Khan, 'only' 7lbs did to Hatton etc.

To say Loma would only win on skill alone is laughable...

Comment

The irony of Floyd haters making threads *****ing about excuses really makes my day.

Comment

Communism sucks. It killed millions.

I'll bet without communism--We would have man more great cuban fighters
            The reason Cuban amateur boxing is so strong is because of the state funding and support it gets.

Both Communism and Capitalism have immense strengths and weaknesses to them.

Personally speaking, i'm an anarchist...no not like the song haha but the political theory of Anarchism.

I do have many communist friends though and i'd rather hang with them any time over pro capitalists.

Comment

One excuse that Lomo fans will make will be that RIGO was too big and shouldn't have been allowed to weigh over the 124lbs he normally does for weigh-ins.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                who is she?
                Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                I just wanted to say, that ass in your avatar is ****ing amazing.

Have a nice day guys, tuning in to watch the fight later. 'Money' is on Loma
                Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                Any idea where that chick is from?
                It's Alenka Bikar but that picture is photoshopped.

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
                  any excuses if Loma loses?
                  Yeah, he lost to a better fighter in Rigo, lol. I'll be praising Rigo if he wins. Lets hope the decision is clear but something tells me it wont be or maybe some other issue like a cut, bad stoppage, who knows. Something always goes wrong in these big fights. Only a clear decision or KO will stop some but not all the excuses.

Comment

The biggest one will definitely be weight. Even though rigo is moving up 8 damn pounds, even though many fighters, great and not so great, have also moved up in weight and performed fine.

O yes, rigo's inactivity--this will be huge as well--Ring rust.

"rigo was never really that good" just like how Walters over night became a hype job, even though before he met loma he was considered a killer and KO artist.

The fight was fixed because "arum wants a white star" that really makes sense considering whites for the most part in the U.S, are not even a hugely significant fan base.

LOmachenko takes roids. Like many fans that couldn't comprehend how Filipino legend pacman was destroying their childhood heroes, he HAD to be on steroids.

What else?
                    Man he didn’t wear socks! Mike Tyson told him he could generate more power in his punches. Bout round 3 his feet started getting sweaty and it hurt his ankle! Had to throw that in there to be a smart a$$

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                      So the exercise is to make a list of so-called 'excuses'

To what end? Something being on a list does not discredit them

Please tell me how, for example, the weight 'excuse' is not a legitimate point? All you have to do is look at them both to see there's a huge difference

Its a big advantage for Loma in this fight. We all saw what 'only' 8lbs did to Khan, 'only' 7lbs did to Hatton etc.

To say Loma would only win on skill alone is laughable...
                      Moving up 8 lbs. Is a disadvantage . Shet ... Chocolatito moved up 3 lbs and we all saw what happened with Rungvisai ( and Cuadras to a certain extent ) .

Comment

Working...
                      X