Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Truax Rocks James DeGale For IBF Belt in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn, degale clearly still injured didn't trust his right shoulder but caleb put up a massive fight

Comment

• Warren wounded his three new men hearn swerved all should of lost frampton v garcier other week looked poor selby mediocre and degale like a bum

Comment

• Wow, I didn't even get to watch this bout but just popping in to read that title? Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Degale always performs down to the person he is facing, I have noticed that on more than one occasion.

Comment

• Billy Joe Saunders to save the day for Frank Warren and the supreme White race.

Comment

• Correct decision i had it a wide UD for Traux. Degale looked like trash, im a brit too. Far too inactive and just sitting on the ropes.

Comment

• Good win for Truax I remember when he knocked out Donovan George a few years back always had a fan friendly style he really pieced up Degale good he lost the last rounds but Degale didnt do much for most of the fight and there was a few rounds where Caleb was pasting him up good lol.

Comment

• He didn’t even have a rematch clause lol.

Comment

• I think a rematch is the best option for DeGale, but at any rate Truax gonna be an exclusive PBC bout in Minnesota?

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
                    Damn jack took his soul

weight bullies can do that.

Comment

• DeGale finally gets what he deserved, I thought that the Dirrell fight should have been 113-113, the Bute should have 114-114, and I thought he lost to Medina 115-113/116-112, and he lost to Badou 116-110/117-109, but shockingly in his hometown Truax gets a fair decision

Comment

Working...
                      X