Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Adviser Holds Nose at Loma-Rigo: The Real Fight is in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido Adviser Holds Nose at Loma-Rigo: The Real Fight is in Vegas

There are competing cards tonight on HBO and ESPN, where both have broadcasts featuring fighters from the super featherweight class. ESPN has the showdown between WBO world champion Vasyl Lomachenko and challenger Guillermo Rigondeaux in a battle of two-time Olympic gold medal winners from the Theater in Madison Square Garden in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’ve cancelled my hbo sub I’ll be back in 2019 for thrones and I don’t expect hbo boxing to be thriving at all by then. I expect a record low number of ratings for this foukery hbo is pulling tonight.

Comment

Uh oh when someone says 37 yr old rebirth & hired memo heroidia that immediately should scream peds to everyone. It amazes me that fighters are proud of working with that pos dirtbag...

Comment

I agree with Vegas having the more entertaining fight, but Loma vs rigo is a historic fight that we may never see again. Ever!

Comment

Comment

Loma-Rigo live, Salido-Roman DVR plain and simple.

Comment

This has nothing to do with the fight... just looking for that guy that has on his profile the sequential victories from Vivian Harris all the way to Mohamed Ali....

Anybody knows?

Thanks

Comment

Haha Yeah, okay...guy.

Rigo-Lomo is a match for the ages. A scrappy, glorified journeyman and his opponent? Not so much.

Comment

No one gives a fuk about this fight only Loma haters. He beat Loma so he is bettet than him. STFU.

Comment

you cant compare this fight to salido/roman...the only fights i would watch over lomachenko/rigondeaux is canelo/ggg...garcia/lomachenko...rungvisai/estrada..
                    other fights too,but if i have to pick between these two,it's lomachenko and i expect highter ratings for lomachenko since espn is everywhere,in bars even if people arent watching it

Comment

Working...
                    X