Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Rigondeaux The #1 P4P Fighter if He Beats Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Is Rigondeaux The #1 P4P Fighter if He Beats Lomachenko?

By Andreas Hale - The December 9th showdown between Vasiliy Lomachenko and Guillermo Rigondeaux is one of the most highly anticipated fights in all of boxing. So much has already been written about Lomachenko and Rigondeaux being arguably the two greatest amateur boxers of all-time. There have also been words written about Lomachenko having the opportunity to seize sole control of the #1 spot on boxing's fictional pound for pound list...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes, and imo, vice versa.

Comment

Hell's yeah!

P4P is who is the best right now. Rigo moves up 2 weight classes and beats the champ many have in their top 3, he deserves the P4P #1 spot.

Crawford hasn't done what Rigo's about to do, closest you can say is Ward and those standout wins are questionable.

Comment

The clear winner is #1 it has to be clear tho

Comment

Salidoe should be #1. then.

Comment

I just wanna see some violence tomorrow night and I think Chenko will win via K.O.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
              I just wanna see some violence tomorrow night and I think Chenko will win via K.O.
              Nope! But hey go bet all your money on it... This is 12 rounds thats for sure

Comment

Even if it's close and Rig. loses he should be ranked higher P4P

Lomachenko is MUCH BIGGER!!!!

Comment

Rigo should b ranked higher than Loma if he gets the W. So fck yeah!!

Comment

Loma needs to win this or else a defeat to Rigo will haunt him for the rest of his life. Just look at the size difference!!

Comment

Working...
                    X