No announcement yet.

if lomachenko wins he's not p4p#1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    You made it too easy to torch you. Here is another quote from you: "Rigo is too much risk for Lomachenko which is why we're seeing stupid offers, because they (Lom and Arum) don't want the fight." Eat sht you fool.
    and?....... Rigo is a risk for Lomachenko amd they were making stupid offers.

You're proving nothing.

Why don't you pull up all the old posts of me saying Loma won't get as much credit as Rigo from months ago too?

My stance hasn't changed.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 12-09-2017, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Some of the fans who said Lom was ducking Rigo and afraid of him a few months ago will be personally addressed if they make excuses if Lom wins.
      True! Even with the 'supposed advantages' that Lomachenko may have over Rigondeaux. If Rigondeaux still accepts a match against Lomachenko, then all it shows is that he is the one who is confident enough in his abilities to be able to win, despite those 'supposed disadvantages'. So since he is agreeing to the match, he obviously deserves credit if he wins but so does Lomachenko for also potentially winning. Both deserve equal credit!

One can't use the excuse 'but Rigondeaux faced bigger disadvantages' if Rigondeaux accepted the fight under the stipulations, since he already knows what the stipulations are (he should at the very least). if Rigondeaux accepts the match, then it shows that those 'supposed disadvantages' aren't significant. Therefore, who are others to argue about 'supposed disadvantages' when Rigondeaux himself doesn't deem the disadvantages to be too significant. He knows best and if he were to deem those disadvantages too significant, then he wouldn't have accepted the match in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        and?....... Rigo is a risk for Lomachenko amd they were making stupid offers.

You're proving nothing.
        Mr. Low IQ, they made the fight because they wanted the fight which again torches you. Thanks for bringing a pea shooter to a fight against a machine gun.

Comment

Mr. Low IQ, they made the fight because they wanted the fight which again torches you. Thanks for bringing a pea shooter to a fight against a machine gun.

So much desperation you look like a fool.

At the time they were making stupid offers.

Why don't you pull up my posts saying Loma wouldn't get as much credit as Rigo from months ago too.

My Stance hasn't changed.

Comment

I'd say the winner will be p4p #1 most likely in either case

You may feel Rigo will get more credit for the win, which could be argued to be true because he's the underdog moving up weight at 37. But, he would need more credit to get the same p4p ranking imo anyway, as he hasn't fought a name in years.

So it all evens out as far as I'm concerned. The winner will end up in the same position regardless of who it is.
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-09-2017, 12:32 PM.

Comment

So much desperation you look like a fool.

At the time they were making stupid offers.

Why don't you pull up my posts saying Loma wouldn't get as much credit as Rigo from months ago too.

My Stance hasn't changed.
              Name those stupid offers Mr. Low IQ. I pulled your contradictory quotes which prove everything. You're seen as the a$$ clown of the boards but you know this already. Not news.

Comment

Name those stupid offers Mr. Low IQ. I pulled your contradictory quotes which prove everything. You're seen as the a$$ clown of the boards but you know this already. Not news.
                I don't think you know what contradictory means.

Poor guy.

Comment

I don't think you know what contradictory means.

Poor guy.
                  Yes I do and everyone who sees your quotes does too, a$$ clown.

Comment

Yes I do and everyone who sees your quotes does too, a$$ clown.
                    This thread been a real rollercoaster for you hasn't it?

You got angry.
                    Then excited.
                    Then embarrassed.

Comment

And Robbie the a$$ clown - You and your low IQ posts are blocked by me. Dont bother responding. I have better things to do going forward than responding to a mental midget like you who is now on my ignore list. I shut you down little Robbie. Bye bye.

Comment

Working...
                      X