Collapse
No announcement yet.

War Rigo TRAIN! LOMACHENKO THE COWARD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Rigo TRAIN! LOMACHENKO THE COWARD!

Wtf this thread. Chill out

Comment

Rigo just got jinxed hard as hell....

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Why cant you see the SKILLS of BOTH.I I'm even leaning towards Rigo right now but even if Loma losses he is STILL a GREAT fighter.And to call a guy who was willing to fight for a title in 2nd fight a coward just males you look like troll.Matter a fact fuk it if you believe that you ARE a troll and a DUMB one at that.

Comment

We don't use words like death or kill in boxing sonny. This is a very dangerous sport and no one wants anyone to get seriously hurt let along die.
          Try to get your point across without sounding like an azzhole.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            We don't use words like death or kill in boxing sonny. This is a very dangerous sport and no one wants anyone to get seriously hurt let along die.
            Try to get your point across without sounding like an azzhole.

Ray
            Well said Ray. War Mikey is a queerbag.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                Why cant you see the SKILLS of BOTH.I I'm even leaning towards Rigo right now but even if Loma losses he is STILL a GREAT fighter.And to call a guy who was willing to fight for a title in 2nd fight a coward just males you look like troll.Matter a fact fuk it if you believe that you ARE a troll and a DUMB one at that.
                Lomachenko a coward been fighting Mikey left over, scared to move up to face mikey hes is waiting till mikey is 100% done with 135, he fights dudes smaller! DEATH TO THE COWARD!

Comment

Lomachenko a coward been fighting Mikey left over, scared to move up to face mikey hes is waiting till mikey is 100% done with 135, he fights dudes smaller! DEATH TO THE COWARD!
                  He fights guys IN HIS WEGHT CLASS.What you said is so fricken dumb.Was Mikey your HERO a coward when he fought those guys when he was at 126-130????????And a lot of people thought Walters would beat him.And if he is not ruined mentally there a good chance Walters could beat everyone else at 130.Im done with you ive learned my lesson(well maybe not all the way)there is NO TALKIN with fanboys.Btw that pic of mikey looks like some pic a chick would have in her room of Justin Bieber.And what ever happened to Mkey fightin Linares or even Easter.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                    He fights guys IN HIS WEGHT CLASS.What you said is so fricken dumb.Was Mikey your HERO a coward when he fought those guys when he was at 126-130????????And a lot of people thought Walters would beat him.And if he is not ruined mentally there a good chance Walters could beat everyone else at 130.Im done with you ive learned my lesson(well maybe not all the way)there is NO TALKIN with fanboys.Btw that pic of mikey looks like some pic a chick would have in her room of Justin Bieber.And what ever happened to Mkey fightin Linares or even Easter.
                    rigo not his weight class, the guy before wasn't his weight class and came off a lost lmfao.

IM done with you, you telling lies to defend lomachenko lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                    X