Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Year Anniversary: "Remember, remember, the 8th of December" (Marquez KO6 Pacquiao)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao's greatest mistake, to not let the sixth bell rang and continually pick Marquez off and knock him out but instead he really had to go in and force a knockout even at ten seconds in. He had the fight in the bag but lost it because he was too reckless.

Comment

of course, this was street justice in the ring if I ever saw it, since marquez was clearly robbed the previous fights by the judges, he didn't allow this fight to reach the judges *pumps fist up*

Comment

Man, did I have fun on NSB that night. The memes were hysterical. All I kept thinking was this clown turned down $40 mil guaranteed to get KTFO for $28 mil.

I did feel bad for Jinkee and the kids because the KO was brutal. Other than that, I laughed my ass off at his asswipe fans coming in claiming JMM was juiced.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          Amazing time, i predicted a KO or stoppage knockdowns blood either way, just felt both of them were gona go for it this time n both were predicting KOs

When Marquez drop him in that 3rd round, i got crazy chills n knew it was gona be a stoppage win for either guy

Saw Pacquiao rushing in too crazy very fearless n booom
          I agree, when Marquez knocked Pacquiao down so violently(which never happened before) it felt like this one was different, it had a different intensity. Like there was serious danger of a brutal finish for either guy.

Comment

Man, what a fight.

I wasn't all that hyped about it because, even after the close third fight, I couldn't believe they were swindling us fans with a fourth one. Of all the fights that could be made at welter. Just goes to show you what I know.

What a brilliant performance by Marquez. Yes, he was rocked bad in the fifth, but he weathered it and his strategy was brilliant.

No way could Pacquiao maintain that pace BTW. He was already beginning to fade in the sixth. Marquez really landed some good body shots throughout that fight. And it was that slight dip in sharpness that got Pacquiao caught. Great night.

Comment

I was at the fight. Electrifying atmosphere and when that shot landed I went absolutely nuts. Got wasted that night. I still have the betting slip I picked Marquez by decision. The best bet I ever lost.

Comment

Working...
              X