Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Crawford is Boxing's Best Fighter, Pound-for-Pound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
    Terrence Crawford has 32 fights on his record in total... Name at least 3 pound for pound fighters he beat, just 3...
    Name 3 pound for pound fighters GGG has beaten...Name 3 pound for pound fighters Lomo has beaten, name 3 pound for pound fighters Canelo has beaten, name 3 pound for pound fighters AJ has beaten, name 3 pound for pound fighters Wlad beat during his career.

cut the BS, it's VERY rare for a fighter to have that type of resume during his prime, most promoters are willing to take that much risk early, or even at the mid point of a guys career.

Ward/SK was the first time in like 10 years that two undefeated active pound for pound fighters shared the ring.

If you don't know boxing, it's best just to be quiet homey.

Comment

If you're black you're gonna think Crawford's better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        ??? Gennady is not even the best guy in his own division. How can anyone seriously consider him anymore than a fringe Top 10 PFP???

This is why Trump is POTUS. People can no longer identify frauds...crazy and sad at the same time
        So Danny J and Barack O are your saviors ?

Comment

Crawford is the best boxer lb for lb based on... beating a chinny featherweight and Postol...

Ummm, yeah, I think I'll wait before I go that far...

Comment

Right now boxing can mix and match 3G, Loma, Crawford, canelo and rigo for the top 5 p4p- toorrow's fight will clear the picture a bit.
            Crawford is my pick at this juncture as well. I see his talent not even being fully revealed yet and his ambidextrous qualities are going to expose the flaws of top welterweights.
            Crawford vs Danny Garcia would be perfect after one fight at WW

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
              Oh ok...keep telling yourself that

Dang, you get upset pretty easily...

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
                If you're black you're gonna think Crawford's better.
                are you american?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                  He hasn't for anyone on the level of competition that Floyd and Ward fought. Boxing is the only sport where eye test Trump's actual competition
                  Level of competition? What will you say if he beats Thurman and Spence?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirus View Post
                    Level of competition? What will you say if he beats Thurman and Spence?
                    Then I will have no problem ranking him number 1 p4p

Comment

Lomachenko will never say he is the best. That's just not him. People can say he is arrogant but he is not. That's why I'm a huge fan of the guy. Not just because of his skills. I like his attitude. I like what he stands for.

He is better than Crawford.
                      Crawford had an even bigger size advantage over Gamboa. Manages to lose 3-4 rounds against him and gets rocked a few times.
                      Gamboa is nowhere near as talented as Rigo, that's why he avoided Rigo's weight class when they were amateurs.
                      Gamboa fights at 130, he can fight Loma if y'all want. I'm willing to bet Loma wouldn't lose a round like Crawford did, and he probably wouldn't get rocked.

Comment

Working...
                      X