Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Embraces Weight Risk: I Had To Go To 130 For Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Embraces Weight Risk: I Had To Go To 130 For Deal

Vasyl Lomachenko will need to demonstrate plenty of patience when he squares off against Cuban tactician Guillermo Rigondeaux in a world title showdown between two multiple Olympic gold medal winners on Saturday. The 29-year-old Lomachenko (9-1, 7 KOs) will defend his World Boxing Organization junior lightweight belt against the unbeaten Rigondeaux (17-0, 11 KOs) when they meet at Madison Square Garden Theater.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rigo's looked huge body-wise. I'm wondering if he's actually having trouble making 130.

Comment

Told u excuses starting other day weight no issue now laying seeds for after fight excuse Matrix 2-1 fave any Rigo takers? You all worship him

Comment

Great risk comes with huge rewards if executed properly.

Comment

Rigo is already crying like lil ho. He fought bigger guys before and it is not such a huge weight difference anyways, got 3 inch reach advantage and a fat paycheck and still crying like a lil b1tch. enjoy the pay day and get that @ss whooping

Comment

Props to Rigo! That's what the GREAT ones do! Win, Lose, or Draw, I still want to see Mikey Garcia vs. Lomachenko @ 135! Make it happen!

Comment

Mrshakeandbake

Finally someone else sees the warning signs of a built in Rigo excuse before the fight already made Mind deal it’s ok to quit or lose he was bigger

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                Finally someone else sees the warning signs of a built in Rigo excuse before the fight already made Mind deal it’s ok to quit or lose he was bigger
                The crazy thing about it is rigo actually looks way more muscular than lomachenko. He moved up 2 weight classes but he packed on some serious muscle, if anything this is actually rigos advantage and lets not forget the huge reach advantage and the 138 lb rehydration clause

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Props to Rigo! That's what the GREAT ones do! Win, Lose, or Draw, I still want to see Mikey Garcia vs. Lomachenko @ 135! Make it happen!
                  Im with you man that's the fight i want to see after this but realistically i think mikey will do what he always does which is talk a good game and then go fight a weaker opponent

Comment

... tbh, Rigo was offered a fight at 126, but he asked for 124...

Comment

Working...
                    X