Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Guillermo Rigondeaux is Very Ready For Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Guillermo Rigondeaux is Very Ready For Lomachenko

Guillermo Rigondeaux Interview Video - We are a few days away from arguably the most historic fight we have seen in many a year. Two 2-time Olympic Gold Medalists facing off for the first time professionally, at the highest level, in a world championship fight. It will be Saturday, December 9 at the Theater at Madison Square Garden, which has been sold out for nearly two months. It and it will be televised live on ESPN at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT. There will be a four-bout telecast that will end up with the grand finale of a great night of boxing, Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux. The entire card will stream live on the ESPN App., beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET / 4:30 p.m. PT. Photos by Mikey Williams/Top Rank.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shiiiiit, he looks great at the weight - looks even bigger than Loma as far as build...

I'm actually more excited for this fight than the GGG-Canelo... it's going to be interesting to see if Loma can handle Rigo's speed. Rigo will be by far the fastest fighter Loma has faced - hand and foot speed-wise. I see Loma struggling early but catching Rigo in the later rounds... I think the fight comes down to whether Loma goes to the body - Loma to the body consistently = the difference between a win and loss...

Comment

It's nearly 2018 and they still can't get the aspect ratio right on videos.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
        Damn...a video snob. Lol You prefer 1.85:1 or 2.35:1?

Comment

Is Rigo that dark or this video sucks! I can't see the guy.

Comment

Why is Lil Bhop so close to Rigondeaux, is he checking him out, I know he sparred with Loma and picked Loma to win, so why is he so close to Rigo and trying to be friends now? Is he a maricon?

Comment

Rigo means biz- he's in great shape as always. I think the Rigo in the Donaire fight beats Loma....Donaire was same size. This is the real deal fight !

Comment

Originally posted by APBrooklyn View Post
                Rigo means biz- he's in great shape as always. I think the Rigo in the Donaire fight beats Loma....Donaire was same size. This is the real deal fight !
                I think so, too. But that was the 33 year old Rigo. Let’s see what the 37 year old version can do Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
                  Yeah, I guess for as supposedly popular as radio raheem is... or thinks he is... the production values on his videos are pathetic. Consistently pathetic. Can't even get something as simple as the lighting right. SMDH

Comment

Originally posted by birito View Post
                    Is Rigo that dark or this video sucks! I can't see the guy.
                    Most of these things are filmed with phones, indoor lighting is problems for top equipment it plays havoc for cheap video cameras, you see it change when the light went on in the other room and then it went off again.

Comment

Working...
                    X