Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caribe Sues Roc Nation Over Lomachenko-Rigondeaux Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Caribe wants half the profits for doing absolutely nothing. How they even call themselves promoters is funny to me

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      I hope they get cleaned out for enabling that steroid cheating fight ducking referee corrupting backstabbing ****head Andre coWard the wife cheater.
      Roid rage?

Comment

The Cuban would rather blame Arum dawg.

Comment

Listen to these leeches!!!

Comment

***** is planing to force rigondeaux to repatereate back to cuba if he losses

Comment

These mfrs have damaged this guys career more than anyone or anything else. Thats too bad

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                I think Arum used mind control to make Caribe **** Rigo.

Yes, the same Arum who signed him and gave him a platform and tried to showcase him in addition to giving him two paydays of $750k and above and his 3 highest career paydays. That evil guy..
                Arum is white and ***ish so of course everything is his fault to some. I'm not saying Arum is the most standup guy but in this case the same issues he was being blamed for continued to plague the fighter for a hell of a long time past his time at top rank. At some point you have to look at the facts

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  Caribe was left out,probaly the only reason he fight was possible this time,Rigo and promotional problems, it never ends
                  His own doing. Bob wanted to solely promote him, but he insisted on Caribe... which pissed Bob off.

Rigo is a talented boxer but ****** IMO.

Comment

Working...
                  X