No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I Have To Win Convincingly, Win Very Clearly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    He's already moving up to his 3rd weight division in 11 fights (actually 3rd division in a 6 fight span) already and he didn't even ask for a re-hydration clause

Let's see if Rigo is "man enough" to not quit when he's behind on points oh wait..
    That's because he can't make weight anymore Rigo is small for Bantamweight

Never thought this fight was legit if Rigondeax wasn't getting blackballed he wouldn't accept the fight

Comment

LOL funny stuff.
      Can't wait to do the same when you get a prediction wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        Can't wait to do the same when you get a prediction wrong!
        We all get them wrong but you got this one horribly wrong as in predicted dominant one-sided fight and the guy you picked didn't even win more than 4 or 5 seconds.

Funnier still is your pick was so emphatic yet when the real result came out you gave no props and actually trash the win. You'll never find me doing that. NEVER. If I am wrong on a pick I'll say "I was wrong. The guy impressed me" especially if I am as wrong as this and it's as dominant as this.

Comment

We all get them wrong but you got this one horribly wrong as in predicted dominant one-sided fight and the guy you picked didn't even win more than 4 or 5 seconds.

Funnier still is your pick was so emphatic yet when the real result came out you gave no props and actually trash the win. You'll never find me doing that. NEVER. If I am wrong on a pick I'll say "I was wrong. The guy impressed me" especially if I am as wrong as this and it's as dominant as this.
          Man *** that, only reason Bob made the fight is because he knew it was easy pickings all along!

I admit, Loma making Rigo quit was a surprising affair!

Did not even fathom that Rigo had any quit in him so Loma does have that in his ace!

Comment

Working...
          X