Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigo's Coach is Firm: Donaire is Tougher Fight Than Lomachenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pedro Diaz usually keeps his comments low key and real; so good to see him call out Arum's promotional tactics. But I can't believe that he thinks Loma will be easier than Donaire. This is the biggest fight of Rigo's career. Unquestionably.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      you're probably one of those white guys who has been craving a white star as long as arum. Probably got tired of having to mention rocky Marciano everytime you tried to defend white fighters.

I don;t care about who's considered a "star". Your clearly salty because the sport has expanded, leaving mexico in the dust.

Comment

Sorry, Pedro. I disagree quite a bit. The only thing Nonito had over Lomachenko is one-punch power. Nothing else. Vasyl will be the biggest test Rigo has ever faced. Sucks that it’s coming at this point in his life and at this weight. Oh, well.

Comment

you're probably one of those white guys who has been craving a white star as long as arum. Probably got tired of having to mention rocky Marciano everytime you tried to defend white fighters.
          Yo dawg dis how it be yo; deez white bois aint got **** on nuffin nobody do, da white devils been lyin' an erasin' are historee an sheeeit! Did u no dat klitschko wuz black? His real name wuz Wudamgo Kintumbo!

Loma is a FAKE, an if he is real I would bet dat he actshooly a brotha in disguiz so tha white man promote him sum. Fo' real yo!

#BLMYo
          #WuWuzYo
          #WhiteyGonPayYo

You sound like that - or the Mexican version whatever you are.

#LaRazaPuto
          #TacoBurrito
          #ChildMolestationPuto

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            I don;t care about who's considered a "star". Your clearly salty because the sport has expanded, leaving mexico in the dust.
            I'm not Mexican idiot, nor do I care what country has the most world champions or biggest stars. I just know loma shouldn't be compared to Ali and he isn't better than Terrance Crawford.
            Last edited by rrayvez; 12-05-2017, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              Yo dawg dis how it be yo; deez white bois aint got **** on nuffin nobody do, da white devils been lyin' an erasin' are historee an sheeeit! Did u no dat klitschko wuz black? His real name wuz Wudamgo Kintumbo!

Loma is a FAKE, an if he is real I would bet dat he actshooly a brotha in disguiz so tha white man promote him sum. Fo' real yo!

#BLMYo
              #WuWuzYo
              #WhiteyGonPayYo

You sound like that - or the Mexican version whatever you are.

#LaRazaPuto
              #TacoBurrito
              #ChildMolestationPuto
              Hate to break it to you idiot but I'm neither Mexican or black. On top of that, you should be aware that Every race knows that historically whites haven't produced many top boxers in decades. Hence the term great white hype. Specifically referred to promotors trying to create a white fighter to appease the white fan base that had been lost since minorities took over boxing. That's why there were guys like gerry Cooney, Arturo Gatti, hatton, to keep white people involved despite those fighters not being elite.
              Last edited by rrayvez; 12-05-2017, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Hate to break it to you idiot but I'm neither Mexican or black. On top of that, you should be aware that Every race knows that historically whites haven't produced many top boxers in decades. Hence the term great white hype. Specifically referred to promotors trying to create a white fighter to appease the white fan base that had been lost since minorities took over boxing. That's why there were guys like gerry Cooney, Arturo Gatti, hatton, to keep white people involved despite those fighters not being elite.
                It was 'great white hope', not hype. Also, who were the Klitschkos? Tyson Fury? Kovalev? Usyk? GGG (three quarters Russian)? You'd be surprised to know there are a lot of whites in boxing in modern times / today, you sound like a bitter boy.

Loma is promoted because fans like his style - not everything is some grand racist, Nazi KKK conspiracy (Arum is Jewish btw). You have people like TJ Dillashaw in the UFC ('whiteboy' current bantamweight champion) and Max Holloway (featherweight champion) giving shout-outs to Loma.

Even Mcgregor ('Whiteboy' Featherweight, current Lightweight champion UFC) mentioning Loma.

When you have skills to pay the bills and put on a show, people pay to watch. The Loma vs Rigo fight sold out very quickly.

Or perhaps every time a 'minority' as you call them is promoted ('Ukrainian' is a pretty small minority), we can call it 'Affirmative Action'.

" Hey man you hear about that guy Crawford? Damn man, I wish white fighters received that same Affirmative Action promotion."

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                  It was 'great white hope', not hype. Also, who were the Klitschkos? Tyson Fury? Kovalev? Usyk? GGG (three quarters Russian)? You'd be surprised to know there are a lot of whites in boxing in modern times / today, you sound like a bitter boy.

Loma is promoted because fans like his style - not everything is some grand racist, Nazi KKK conspiracy (Arum is Jewish btw). You have people like TJ Dillashaw in the UFC ('whiteboy' current bantamweight champion) and Max Holloway (featherweight champion) giving shout-outs to Loma.

Even Mcgregor ('Whiteboy' Featherweight, current Lightweight champion UFC) mentioning Loma.

When you have skills to pay the bills and put on a show, people pay to watch. The Loma vs Rigo fight sold out very quickly.

Or perhaps every time a 'minority' as you call them is promoted ('Ukrainian' is a pretty small minority), we can call it 'Affirmative Action'.

" Hey man you hear about that guy Crawford? Damn man, I wish white fighters received that same Affirmative Action promotion."
                  you're still misunderstanding my point. Loma may be good but comparing him To Ali is ridiculous. The guy is 9-1 and has not yet beaten anyone near the pound for pound list. And if you've been following boxing, you'd know that race is a huge part of it and arum has had an agenda to try and target the white fan base for yrs. It was arum who actually made the comment that ufc was created to target white fans because white people weren't having success in boxing. And yes there are euro boxers who are successful, and that was my point. Arum couldn't find any white fighters despite trying with duddy, Yuri foreman and other guys guys, so loma is the closest he's going to get to draw in the white fan base. He'll make an outlandish comment such as this one, proving that loma is his preferred fighter, meanwhile he has Crawford on his roster who has a better claim to being the top fighter. You don't think that race is part of the reason why that's happening?

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    That jerk is not mexican and México in the dust? We have already 10 champs and the most popular fighter of the world...

Comment

I believe it's good when your opponent's trainer is deluded, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X