Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't It Illegal For Floyd To Carry McGregor After Betting On His Own Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually doing little in the early rounds and letting Conor win them could be explained as a game plan to let Conor exhaust himself and then move in for the kill which is pretty much what happened. Nobody can accuse Mayweather of throwing the fight because he won. It's up to him to decide the method of victory. Nobody can dictate to him how he achieves that victory. Ali lay on the ropes for a few rounds to let Foreman tire himself out before he threw many punches. Ali didn't care about winning every round. He only wanted to win the fight.

Comment

Floyds the Pete Rose of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        We can at least say it is extremely unethical once the self betting comes into play.

Like point skimming in Basketball games thats a much better analogy. People do time for that shit.
        Yes, I agree it's unethical.

Comment

Man you are ****ed up,seriously ****ed up

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Actually doing little in the early rounds and letting Conor win them could be explained as a game plan to let Conor exhaust himself and then move in for the kill which is pretty much what happened. Nobody can accuse Mayweather of throwing the fight because he won. It's up to him to decide the method of victory. Nobody can dictate to him how he achieves that victory. Ali lay on the ropes for a few rounds to let Foreman tire himself out before he threw many punches. Ali didn't care about winning every round. He only wanted to win the fight.
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^yep

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^yep
              Larry you can’t have it both ways my man. Either he carrie him or he let him get tired. I want to believe Connor was tougher than Floyd expected but Floyd knew he would gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Larry you can’t have it both ways my man. Either he carrie him or he let him get tired. I want to believe Connor was tougher than Floyd expected but Floyd knew he would gas.
                Basically the same thing

Comment

Man you are ****ed up,seriously ****ed up
                  Asshole since him and/or his entourage bet money on the outcome BY THE ROUND how is it different than point shaving?

Point shavers don't lose they just make sure they don't win by too many points based on the handicap.

They get prison for that.

Now Floyd puts money on a KO in 10, which was outside of the expected results aka handicap, then carries him to the 10th?

Nah fuck that. The woman beater deserves the second strike.

Comment

Floyd should pay out for everyone who bet McGregor in the tenth...it would prob be cheaper than a new Bugatti tbh.

Comment

Basically the same thing
                      No it’s not bro. Floyd could have step on the gas and ended McNugget early and gone out with a bang. There is a difference larry come on man

Comment

Working...
                      X