Deontay Wilder “50-50 Against Anthony Joshua Or NO FIGHT!!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder “50-50 Against Anthony Joshua Or NO FIGHT!!”

http://www.eastlothiancourier.com/sp...eontay_Wilder/

Deontay Wilder has reiterated his claim that he will not sign up for a world heavyweight title unification bout with Anthony Joshua unless he gets half of the proceeds.

Wilder told ESPN: “We’re not (going to) chase anybody. I’m not chasing Joshua. If he doesn’t want the fight, then that’s fine.

“It is a great fight, it is one of the biggest fights in the world and everyone wants it. (But) it will be 50-50 or else we don’t see a fight.

“If they want to use splits not to make a fight happen, then so be it. It is not like I’m asking for more – I’m saying this is a 50-50 fight and that’s how it is. In the rematch we can talk about 60-40 splits of whatever – that is more acceptable.”

Deontay “DuckSquad” Wilder pricing himself out of the fight despite saying he wants to fight for legacy and not money.. AJ will have beaten Parker and will have 4 belts, he’s a PPV star, he’s the biggest star in boxing and regularly sells out stadiums like Wembley 90,000k but Wilder hasn’t even had half of 90’000 fans attend all his fights combined wants 50-50???!!!

He also said he will fight Whyte if AJ is on the contract so Hearn called his bluff and put AJ on the contract and then he refused the offer to fight Breazeale!!

You can’t spin this one, he is officially pricing himself out. On 78sports video today he said AJ is going for Parkers belt for leverage but as he still has the WBC belt so his leverage is that without him, AJ cant unify.. So either he pays up or we don’t get unification!!!

Disgusting behavior!! He’s basically selling his belt. what a shame, You Deontay fans need to call your boy out on this BS we all want to see the fight.. Even Wilder fan boys know he is pricing himself out! So sad, I though Wilder might just man up this time and make this fight based on all the trash he’s been talking. He’s a joke!! He’s being doing it all his career.
    Last edited by NahMean; 12-04-2017, 03:27 PM.

He is pricing himself out. If he accepted 65/35 or70/30 it would be by far his biggest payday to date. If he won his purses would go up a lot for future fights. AJ sells out big arenas fighting almost anybody. He doesn't need Wilder. I believe he makes many times what Wilder makes per fight. He is the A side for sure. By demanding a 50/50 split Wilder is acting like he isn't confident of beating AJ and either wants to be will payed for losing or not fight AJ at all. Then he can continue to play it safe making decent money defending his WBC title against guys he is sure he can beat.

Comment

BumSquad

Comment

Working...
      X