• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I carried McGregor" - Mayweather

#AlternativeFacts

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      “Look, if Marquez knocked Pacquiao out like that in the sixth, then I guarantee I’ll have him out by the fifth because I beat Marquez like a slave,” Mayweather told celebtricity.com.

welp... that didnt happen.. bu bu but floyd said before the fight he was gonna ko conor and he did!

did anyone with a working brain actually think conor will last all 12 rounds? even if floyd didnt stop conor, conor would have gassed on his own and lose the fight.
      You know what Floyd was right about--making over $1 billion career earnings due in large part haters like you. End of the day, that's all that matters. You guys are putting in grand kids, grand-kids thru college long after he's gone. He thanks you all.

Comment

floyd in a boring 12 round fight.

floyd fans: floyd doesnt have to fight any different if what he's doing is winning him the fight. floyd doesnt have to please the fans, floyd doesnt have to fight his opponent's fight.

floyd vs conor --

floyd fans: floyd fought that way on purpose, floyd did that to please the fans. floyd carried conor, he let conor punch him on purpose to make the fight more exciting.
        its funny how those guys contradict themselves

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
          ...dude, he had copies of the bet slip lol. there's no lying there. Why are the Floyd haters so adamant about hating him? FYI- wishing on his downfall and watching his fights hoping he loses is only making him richer.
          so you're shock that floyd said he was gonna stop conor, and he did?

nobody is wishing for his downfall but stop with the bs!!

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
            You know what Floyd was right about--making over $1 billion career earnings due in large part haters like you. End of the day, that's all that matters. You guys are putting in grand kids, grand-kids thru college long after he's gone. He thanks you all.
            nah, i dont pay for floyd's fight.

why are you even talking about how much floyd has made? this has nothing to do with that but leave it up to a floyd fan to come brag about how rich floyd is from all the years of him taking money from yall LOL.

Comment

floyd under perform --

floyd: i didnt even try, i fought like that on purpose.

floyd fans: floyd didnt even train, floyd's like what 40? floyd hasnt fought in what 2 years?

damm what's up with all the excuses after a bad performance?? i thought only pac and his fans do this? lmao!!!!!!

Comment

so you're shock that floyd said he was gonna stop conor, and he did?

nobody is wishing for his downfall but stop with the bs!!
                Doofus, he didn't just say it, HE BET ON IT!!! There's a huge difference when you put $$ on it.

Comment

floyd under perform --

floyd: i didnt even try, i fought like that on purpose.

floyd fans: floyd didnt even train, floyd's like what 40? floyd hasnt fought in what 2 years?

damm what's up with all the excuses after a bad performance?? i thought only pac and his fans do this? lmao!!!!!!
                  the only boxer to beat 8 consecutive world champs; and thats not including Pac, Canelo, Corrales and many more. add that to a 50-0 record, I bet your favorite boxer would sign up for Floyd's "bad performances"

Comment

nah, i dont pay for floyd's fight.

why are you even talking about how much floyd has made? this has nothing to do with that but leave it up to a floyd fan to come brag about how rich floyd is from all the years of him taking money from yall LOL.
                    Stop the BS'in dude. If you're as big of a boxing fan as I think you are, I'm 99.9% sure you've AT LEAST contributed to a Floyd's fight.

Comment

Carried him? Bul****! How many times was Floyd bent over with his gloves cradled over his head during that fight? Six times? McGregor could've f***** him in the ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X