Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: No Retirement, I'll Be in The Coffin Throwing Punches!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: No Retirement, I'll Be in The Coffin Throwing Punches!

Former four division world champion Roy Jones Jr. (65-9, 47 KOs) is not planning to retire from boxing in the near future. He was ringside on Saturday night at Madison Square Garden in New York City, and watched Puerto Rican superstar Miguel Cotto enter the ring for the final time as a professional fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't care much about Oscar but Roy Jones is the man

Comment

48 year old Jones still knocks out the average man. Let him do his thing its his health. Atleast he doesn't sound like James Toney. Jones can't do a farewell fight because the networks don't care about his fights at this stage. He's just doing it for himself. Nobody wants to watch it and thats fine. Whatever floats his boat.

Comment

retire

only casual russians wanna see you fight

Comment

I'm gonna miss his commentary when he gets turned into a punch drunk ******.

Comment

hells yea. ya'll musta forgot!

Comment

Keep on punchin' RJJ.

Comment

He'll be in the coffin sooner than he thinks if he keeps on fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jr.
                  "When I'm in the coffin you can talk about my stuff. I don't want to go, I want to still be fighting and be in the coffin throwing punches at people."
                  Roy Jones be like...

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

People stop caring a long time ago Roy. We all know it's legal suicide at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X