Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin is ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is GGG ****? The guy basically has GOAT status for a middleweight. He DESTROYED ****ing Dominic Wade in 2 rounds. TWO. ****ING. ROUNDS..........Dominic Wade everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
      Golovkin got really hyped for beating bums like Lemieux and Murray and 99% of the time, opponents worse than them.

When he fought Jacobs, I could forgive that he seemed clueless, he had never fought a good opponent before and Jacobs was new territory. While we could easily see that Golovkin would never be as good as Dmitry Pirog, he did manage to knock Jacobs down once, which was an okay feat.

It's also okay that Brook dominated Golovkin until he got stopped and then afterward got completely dominated by Spence, as Spence is the future of boxing and would KO Brook and Golovkin on the same night.

However, there is absolutely no excuse for him to look so bad against Canelo... Canelo who:
      1 - Lost every round to Mayweather.
      2 - Has fought midgets his entire career.
      3 - Lost to Trout and Lara.
      4 - Barely beat a shot old Cotto.

On paper, a fighter with Golovkin's power would steamroll Canelo. Yet the fight was basically just Golovkin plodding around, following Canelo while taking one powershot to the head after another... Golovkin was so painfully slow and I feared he would collapse from the target practice he was allowing Canelo to play with his head...

If anyone thinks that Golovkin is one of the best fighters in the world, then go suck your dad.
      trust me man...i know

when it looked like dan jacobs was ducking over money it was "haha that guy got destroyed by pirog...he got sent to the floor by sergio mora lol...who does he think he is"?

then it became "OMG jacobs is great...should be on a p4p list at least top 15..def 2nd best MW out there no question"

canelo was a chicken that got whitewashed by an older welterweight...lost to lara and trout..did i mention he is yellow and a chicken yet?

then after the fight it became "omg canelo is a top 10 p4p guy ..always has been...hes really good and golovkin dominated him if it wasnt for crooked america or whatever delusional fantasy i can cook up"

Comment

remember like 7 or so years prior when andre dirrell clowned curtis stevens for however many rounds it was(i was actually at fight and think i fell asleep)...basically making stevens look like an amatuer....then stevens lost to D level club fighters like jesse brinkley and marcos primera?

then like 7 years later HBO is paying golovkin 2 mil to face this guy and making it the main event...lol...HBO wouldnt have greenlit that fight for ANYONE else ever........hes an HBO hype job

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Moral victories don’t count and ggg Walked through your nelos hardest shots and staggered him back with jabs, fights are scored round by round not who landed the biggest shot.
          I was thinking Triple L would be a great name for Canelo, it stands for Floyd, Lara and Golovkin, that's 3 L's

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            remember like 7 or so years prior when andre dirrell clowned curtis stevens for however many rounds it was(i was actually at fight and think i fell asleep)...basically making stevens look like an amatuer....then stevens lost to D level club fighters like jesse brinkley and marcos primera?

then like 7 years later HBO is paying golovkin 2 mil to face this guy and making it the main event...lol...HBO wouldnt have greenlit that fight for ANYONE else ever........hes an HBO hype job
            You mean the worst fight ever? "Schooled"

Comment

Let’s forget eubank calling ggg out and ggg jumped strait at it and eubank pulling out last minute keep making excuses for ducks there’s is a reason eubank fled mw
              HEARN was the reason. The ego war was win Eubank Sr. and progressive ITV deals. Hearn and Sky wanted no part of that infrastructure. Realize Eubank Sr. brought that to the table and lil Eddie wasn’t having it. It’s obvious. Eubank Jr. Making more money than Brook. Ironic innit

Comment

whatever helps you sleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                  How is GGG ****? The guy basically has GOAT status for a middleweight. He DESTROYED ****ing Dominic Wade in 2 rounds. TWO. ****ING. ROUNDS..........Dominic Wade everybody!
                  yet youre probably hyping up charlos for beating lubin and j rock

Comment

The ggg hate club is still talkin about 2 years ago??
                    It ain't a hate club when it's true that he is overrated & being called out on it.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      yet youre probably hyping up charlos for beating lubin and j rock
                      LMMFAO! You don't want your boy to get that work put on him! Lions Only!!

Comment

Working...
                      X