No announcement yet.

Golovkin is ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    Vast majority of people thought murdering and killing Jewish people was okay.

Majority of people felt Donald Trump would be fit to captain Boy Scouts.

See where this is going? The vast majority don't mean **** boy
    Incorrect. In the election of '32 a lot more actually voted for Hindenburg. 53% to 37%. But Hindenburg was pressured by Hitler, to make him chancellor.

And actually more people voted for Hillary than for Trump.

But GGG still outlanded Canelo 191-92.

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      Incorrect. In the election of '32 a lot more actually voted for Hindenburg. 53% to 37%. But Hindenburg was pressured by Hitler, to make him chancellor.
      Election results do not equal public support for acts of terror in the case of Adolf Hitler

the German people willingly supported Adolf Hitler because he brought to the country law and order, economic prosperity, international recognition, and assurances of future greatness
      Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      And actually more people voted for Hillary than for Trump.
      So you're one of those gullible liberals that believes Russia hacked voting systems and Trump won the Electorals...but lost popular vote.

But Russia ONLY helped Trump. Man you are a bigger cuck than I thought XD

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      Really? Because I see Canelo out landing in Power punches using OFFICIAL compubox and throwing 200 less punches.

Call him MarGGGarito from now on please

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Look at the amazing power, he was landing these kind of shots all night. That's 8 of his landed punches right there, amazing stuff.
      Last edited by Bjl12; 12-05-2017, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post

what does this mean, ''191-92'' ?

Comment

• Golovkin is a pervert, check my sig for proof.

Comment

• ****in clowns

Comment

• I'm surprised BigStomps aint here being a byetch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                Election results do not equal public support for acts of terror in the case of Adolf Hitler
                Actually it does. The vast majority of the German public did not support Adolf Hitler.
                If you actually knew anything about German history, you would know this. Who do you think helped the saboteurs?

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                So you're one of those gullible liberals that believes Russia hacked voting systems and Trump won the Electorals...but lost popular vote.

But Russia ONLY helped Trump. Man you are a bigger cuck than I thought XD
                No? Where on earth did you get that idea? Is it not a fact that Hillary got more votes, but lost because of electoral system? (Because most of Hillary's votes where in a few states, instead of spread out).

I believe it is absolutely absurd that Russia, as a nation, hacked America. Could some hackers from Russia, China, Canada, whatever hack US elections, for the lulz of it?
                That's a lot more plausible.

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                Really? Because I see Canelo out landing in Power punches using OFFICIAL compubox and throwing 200 less punches.

You really want to have your cake and eat it to? You say that jabs don't count, but yet you include them in your 200 less punches. Do they or do they not count? You know you can't have it both ways.
                Last edited by stealthradon; 12-05-2017, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                  what does this mean, ''191-92'' ?
                  191 punches to 92. Proper scoring. Not punches landed on the arm.

Comment

• 191 punches throughout 12...

so that's about 16 punches a round...

boy, Golovkin must have a profilic highlight reel for such a performance!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                      191 punches throughout 12...

so that's about 16 punches a round...

boy, Golovkin must have a profilic highlight reel for such a performance!!
                      And Canelo only landing 8 punches a round. Must be hard to land punches when you running constantly.

Comment

Working...
                      X