Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price Outpoints Sokolowski, Gets Back To Winning Ways

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price always looks like he absolutely hates being in the ring and he'd rather be anywhere else but there.

Comment

LMAO Price's legs were GONE in the 6th and he was almost KO'd!! He would have been stopped if this was an 8 rd fight. I ****ing love this guy!! He won 59-55 on my card

Comment

Lol Price looks like he's ready to collapse in this post fight interview

Comment

Lol the fights been over for 10 minutes and Price can still barely speak in the post fight interview. He's breathing like he's on top of Everest! HAHAHAHA. I am salivating over the thought of a 10 rd fight between Price and the White Rhino

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Lol the fights been over for 10 minutes and Price can still barely speak in the post fight interview. He's breathing like he's on top of Everest! HAHAHAHA. I am salivating over the thought of a 10 rd fight between Price and the White Rhino
            That fight was hilarious. I like how price got dropped against the ropes in the 6th n the commentators passed it off as "price resting on the rope". He is literally shot to pieces gunshy against a bloke with 1 knock out and price panicked in round 2 when he turnt his back lol hid behind the ref

Comment

Blowing out of his arse by round 6 there.

Comment

Comments Thread For: David Price Outpoints Sokolowski, Gets Back To Winning Ways

David Price got back to winning ways on Saturday. The former British and Commonwealth heavyweight champion admitted to nearly hanging up the gloves after his last defeat –– but now has a new lease of life. Price said after defeat to Christian Hammer in February that he wouldn’t box again and that he would return to work as a gas engineer. But he just couldn’t keep away from the sport and returned at the Brentwood Centre in Essex, exclusively live on iFL TV.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Alot of haters in this thread, dave is back and you all need to learn to accept it!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Alot of haters in this thread, dave is back and you all need to learn to accept it!
                    Lol. Price being back is literally the greatest thing in boxing. Can't wait to see what is next for the big, stiff idiot. Fingers crossed it's the white rhino

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Lol. Price being back is literally the greatest thing in boxing. Can't wait to see what is next for the big, stiff idiot. Fingers crossed it's the white rhino
                      Agreed but disagree about the rhino, stick dave in with diamond boy asap! And the new!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X