Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo To Cotto: It Was an Honor To Fight You, I Wish You Luck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
    Make me homeboy you're just another emotional Canela fan.. you talking real big, lil social media peasant. I could bust a nut on your momma's *******
    33 yrs old and talking about mommas?? Lmfao. I was right, you busters are lame. I’ll phuck you up just like Canelo phucked up Triple She. Come catch this fade - SUR Style 😎

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
      33 yrs old and talking about mommas?? Lmfao. I was right, you busters are lame. I’ll phuck you up just like Canelo phucked up Triple She. Come catch this fade - SUR Style 😎
      Bring your gloves and your pillow cuz you will get put to sleep,, wannabe internet scrapa come take a trip up to Stockton.. I had a feeling you were a sewer rata

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
        Like Canelo? So, you're going to be running away, I mean... moving laterally, the whole time?

Not a good look

Comment

Luck? Didn't he tell GGG that luck was for the mediocre? LOL.

Comment

Working...
          X