Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Rigo Has Very Boring Fights, I Need To Change This

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont recall loma being in any awesome entertaining fights..his fights were ok but nothing to brag about....i hope rigondeaux murks this fool...

Comment

I think this is going to be a great fight. A real chess match. There are
      A lot of fighters that get called great but mostly their game consists of clinching and running. This isn't going to be like that. I hope.. LOL..

Comment

Rigo wants Loma to be aggressive that suits his style this is going to end up like Rigo-Donaire 2.0 but may the best man win no excuses great matchup the best fighting the best

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Lol I have little doubt this will be an entertaining affair. Lomo comes to fight, and this may very well be Rigo’s swan song. I’d be very surprised if that combination doesn’t produce a good fight.

actually, I agree

some folks are predicting a chess-match stinker

with both guys standing off each other and very little action

but I think it could turn into a tense, HIGHLY-skilled, shootout..... that should start to unfold around the 3rd/4th round

I am pumped for this fight, even though I am riding with Rigo on this one and he is right up against it

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            people talking about how this fight is getting slept on.

Let's not forget some facts. Rigo is over the hill. Old. Skilled, but old.

Loma hasn't fought enough to be put on the pedestal people are putting him on. He still has Salido problems.

Loma wins, he beat an over-the-hill Rigo.
            Rigo wins, he beat a guy who already lost to Salido.

It doesn't really "resolve" anything since Rigo's going up so much in weight anyway.

It'll be a good fight in terms of boxing skill but come on. It's being overrated.

Rungvisai/Estrada is much more enticing a fight because it's between two guys where it's literally a tossup who will win, both guys in their prime, no way to pick it.

no argument, that will be a cracker

catchweight, or weight-affected, fights...... usually end like that..... with a question mark

everyone is sooooo high on Rungvisai

which is fair enough, but sleeping on Estrada big time

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              I thought BoxingScene was "hardcore" boxing fans...but the lack of comments and enthusiasm for this fight - with probably two of the most skilled fighters of this generation is pretty shameful...

Just proves my theory that this site is only filled with FIomos, Wilder and Canelo fans... they obsess over GGG, Pacquiao, Joshua and McGregor - without those guys relevant to the article to hate - they don't care.
              Great observation

Comment

So scripted lol

Comment

sad this fight isnt bigger here or in the media

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    WBO super featherweight champion Vasyl Lomachenko (9-1, 7 KOs) was holding his nose as he discussed his thoughts on the fighting style of Guillermo Rigondeaux (17-0, 11 KOs). The Cuban stylist, who holds the WBA super bantamweight title at 122-pounds, is moving up by two full weight divisions to challenge Lomachenko for his belt at 130-pounds.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    Rigo has this.. hasn't failed yet.

Rigo probably win by KO as well

Great fight, can't wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                      I thought BoxingScene was "hardcore" boxing fans...but the lack of comments and enthusiasm for this fight - with probably two of the most skilled fighters of this generation is pretty shameful...

Just proves my theory that this site is only filled with FIomos, Wilder and Canelo fans... they obsess over GGG, Pacquiao, Joshua and McGregor - without those guys relevant to the article to hate - they don't care.
                      Take some other boxing forums and the situation is also the same there -- LomaRigo fight is not the hottest topic...

Comment

Working...
                      X