No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua vs. Parker Pitched For Near 100,000 Seat Camp Nou

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    AGAIN you didnt school anyone ( your incapable of that ,you didnt even know what clickbait was ? lol ) The post is about possible venues and U.K s isnt available until summer you ****** . lol

Who cares where it takes place it has nothing to do with clickbait ,a fight can be easily made there anyway if they work around an available slot , you fool its why fights are scheduled ahead of time NOT pitched at last minute you dope .

And camp Nou is open in middle of March and beginning of April you clown where they want the fight around that time period ,its probably the ONLY intelligent thing Higgins SUGGESTED so far worth considering at least!
    UK venues aren’t available???
    Pretty sure the Millennium Stadium is😂😂😂
    And no the Camp Nou isn’t available, the Spanish football season doesn’t finish till May you ****ing dumb*ss. Are you really trying to suggest this fight could happen at the Camp Nou????😭😭😭 get real moron!

You are literally the most illogical, deluded person I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across.
    Schooled AGAIN ******.😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      A fight between a brit and a kiwi in Spain in a stadium which will have to be converted from football to boxing and back again... Yep na
      The guys ******ed, lacks common sense😂😂

Comment

Setting up on a football field isnt hard at all , it doesnt magically have to reappear back into football field over night anyway thats not how it works and if you looked at the schedule its more than do able .

Joshua could sell out fights on Mars if he had too ,it doesnt matter where it is .
        It does a lot of damage to the actual pitch you idiot.
        Your so stupid you ******ed AJ fanboy...😴😴😴

Comment

Spaniards are super racist. Aj might be a big dude but there'd be tons of spit and bananas

Comment

That actually makes a lot of sense, I've been to Barcelona twice and half the people I've run into are Brits. Can't blame em, my favorite city on the planet

Comment

You're definitely one of the people, along with Earl Hickey and a couple others, I fully expect to commit suicide if Joshua gets slept by Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                UK venues aren’t available???
                Pretty sure the Millennium Stadium is😂😂😂
                And no the Camp Nou isn’t available, the Spanish football season doesn’t finish till May you ****ing dumb*ss. Are you really trying to suggest this fight could happen at the Camp Nou????😭😭😭 get real moron!

You are literally the most illogical, deluded person I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across.
                Schooled AGAIN ******.😂😂
                Your too stupid too put into words .( gotta be dumbium ) ...as stated the stadium is AVAILABLE mid march and early April ,they DONT play there every weekend you imbecile and it take literally less than ten hrs to set up and take down you fool ....welcome to the real world .lol

Anything else you CLOWN ?
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-30-2017, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  That actually makes a lot of sense, I've been to Barcelona twice and half the people I've run into are Brits. Can't blame em, my favorite city on the planet
                  Unfortunetly sense never adds up on this forum !

Comment

Your too stupid too put into words ....as stated the stadium is available mid march and early April ,they DONT play there every weekend you imbecile and it take as literally less than ten hrs to set up and take down you fool ....welcome to the real world .lol

Anything else you CLOWN ?
                    It permanently damages the pitch for longer than a week though you IDIOT! You do realise they have to put A LOT of structure on the pitch to set up a ring that is going to take the weight of two 200+ lb men plus all the seataing for spectator’s. Are you really that ******ed????😂😂
                    As you said Wembley isn’t available in the UK and that’s exactly the same reason the Camp Nou isn’t available cause Spurs are playing there this season, just like Barca play at the Camp Nou.
                    Looks like you’ve just contradicted yourself you stupid *sshole.
                    Schooled once AGAIN ******!😭😭😭

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      It permanently damages the pitch for longer than a week though you IDIOT! You do realise they have to put A LOT of structure on the pitch to set up a ring that is going to take the weight of two 200+ lb men plus all the seataing for spectator’s. Are you really that ******ed????😂😂
                      As you said Wembley isn’t available in the UK and that’s exactly the same reason the Camp Nou isn’t available cause Spurs are playing there this season, just like Barca play at the Camp Nou.
                      Looks like you’ve just contradicted yourself you stupid *sshole.
                      Schooled once AGAIN ******!😭😭😭
                      "It permanently damages the pitch for longer than a week though you IDIOT! " ?????

I know about setting up STRUCTURES and planned events bc im a IATSE member your to stupid too even know what that is ,. Its a local ONE union of certified stage hands DUMMY . Do you even know what a stage hand is ? Look it up you tool bc im sure you probably think its a stage with a hand attached to it . lol

Ive set concerts FAR harder than boxing events in Giant stadium ,Central Park and set up MTV music awards at the MET where it entails alot more than taking out boxing ring and lights bc you ACTUALLY have to BUILD stuff and disassemble hundreds of pieces of heavy materials like wood and metal .

You have no clue what your talking about as USUAL bc the crews are split up to around 5 which consists of grips ,props ,electicians ,loaders etc etc that total around 150 men on the job you idiot its not a FEW guys putting shyte together ........ .

Tell me again what clickbait is ?

Tell me how the Spurs interferes with an EMPTY Nou arena mid March as well ?
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-30-2017, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X