Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye making 'slow and steady' recovery from bicep surgery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye making 'slow and steady' recovery from bicep surgery

David Haye has revealed his rehabilitation from bicep surgery is "well under way" and the heavyweight promised to keep in shape over Christmas. The injury-prone 37-year-old withdrew from a proposed rematch with Tony Bellew, scheduled for December 17, last week after tearing his bicep during training.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is not news, go away David Haye you cannot keep fooling the public.

Comment

The bookies are probably taking bets on what he's going to injure next.

Comment

Haye (aka Sideshow Bob) is too injury prone and at 37 he's got to hang them up.

Comment

He just needs to stop. He’s going to end up worse then Chris Byrd. Poor guy can hardly move now. Gave his body to sport.

Comment

I wonder if it was really a torn bicep and NFL player gets a torn bicep in pre-season he's out for the entire year playing here that is so that's
            Min 7 months counting spring training...

Comment

Wow...she's 37 now? I remember when she was saying she was going to retire at 30. Time flies.

Comment

David just stop now man

Comment

I heard he re-injured his bicep this morning making toast he can't handle the inertia of spreading butter he may as well quit.

Comment

Is there a part of Hayes body that hasn't been operated on? First the shoulder then the Achilles now the bicep and also the toe. Damn.

Comment

Working...
                    X