Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor is in serious trouble with Irish Gangsters. They are demanding cash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    irish "gangsters"?????LOOOOOL

i have never never been punked by a irish person,,,they aint hard at all they almost always to sloppy to even move they feet correctly in a fightm,
    Well you’re a sheltered uneducated idiot who can’t speak English, therefore I’m not surprised at such a stupid comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
      If true he best be careful. The Irish do not fùck around.

He might aswell stay in America and fight Malignaggi.
      Wont help him

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        irish "gangsters"?????LOOOOOL

i have never never been punked by a irish person,,,they aint hard at all they almost always to sloppy to even move they feet correctly in a fightm,
        My buddies on the East Coast keeps the Irish on check.

Irish gangsters get punked by Italians..

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          Here's what Paulie had to say

You no know this Paulie boy de Sicily, Itaglia. You sputit macharona, Itagliano mafioso in Ameriga.

Comment

https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/936233874815897600 "I thought I was supposed be in Lanzarote?" and then "Come and get me”

Comment

The reaction to this on this board is so mild. Certainly different from the one Davis is getting. Why is nobody mentioning white trash or the Irish ghetto? I don't condone any racism, but the double standard is clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Well you’re a sheltered uneducated idiot who can’t speak English, therefore I’m not surprised at such a stupid comment
                Bazinga!!!

Comment

Working...
                X