Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tyson Fury the weakest puncher pound for pound of the last 4 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch saddam ali this weekend

Hes a weaker puncher p4p

Cottos gonna ko him easily

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Alright alright break it up. You koed him with your first 2 sentences. This is boxing. Can’t go around kicking men when there down.
      ooops to late ...lol Weilands not a man hes a boy who is a top 5 reject on here .I have a saying on here and thats you better know what your talking about bc i do ,so that fool must like punishment since he likes to follow ,right ?
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-29-2017, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        ooops to late ...lol Weilands not a man hes a boy who is a top 5 reject on here .I have a saying on here and thats you better know what your talking about bc i do ,so that fool must like punishment since he likes to follow ,right ?:boobies:
        I know to fact check before I comment around you.hahaah you’re still stomping him. You could be looking at man slaughter charges

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          I know to fact check before I comment around you.hahaah you’re still stomping him. You could be looking at man slaughter charges
          Thats all right by me i have no problem with kicking the trolls around on here and watching them bleed out slowly. As a matter of fact i would suggest my posts are more on the lines of decapitation with this poster Weiland thats how far off his views are from reality and how bad he gets buried by me every time he feels the need to engage in absurd off the wall convos with me!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666
            Quote:

Originally Posted by Lopez_Boxing

Thats all right by me i have no problem with kicking the trolls around on here and watching them bleed out slowly. As a matter of fact i would suggest my posts are more on the lines of decapitation with this poster Weiland thats how far off his views are from reality and how bad he gets buried by me every time he feels the need to engage in absurd off the wall convos with me!
            Me and Scott often disagree but only a fool would claim that he doesn't know anything about boxing. He's very knowledgeable, especially with HWs. You on the other hand post nothing but cancer.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              Me and Scott often disagree but only a fool would claim that he doesn't know anything about boxing. He's very knowledgeable, especially with HWs. You on the other hand post nothing but cancer.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Sorry but no one who states Parkers offense is better than Klitchko can be taking seriously thats even outlandish for you who thinks Fury was the GOAT after one Klitchko fight .

As a matter of fact Weiland is the biggest Fury basher on here so much attacking the guys family with using Pedophile and inbred accusations ,hes VERY knowledgeable doe ? lol

And did so for a year straight so maybe you are dumber than he is in assessing his boxing talk being you ARE the biggest Fury fan on here ?

Im not even saying Fury is the lightest puncher ,that would be Weiland who refers to him as fist of FLUFF . lol. I said Wach was the P4P lightest puncher bc he is and his K.O % would also back that up..... what a dope you continue to prove to be on here along with wacky Weiland , i really wasnt joking that Weiland ,mlac and yourself need to have a poll for dumbest poster of the year award ...NO REALLY i think it would be a nail biter !!!!!! lol
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-29-2017, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Like i say, Wladimir isn't even the best boxer in his family, let alone being the best HW boxer of all time.
                I know what you 'say'. My point is, can you actually substantiate / prove what you 'say' using actual factual evidence?

My position on Wladimir Klitschko being the best / greatest heavyweight boxer of all time is based on factual evidence.

In regards to Wladimir Klitschko not even being the best boxer in his family. Assuming you're referring to his brother Vitali Klitschko, he has slightly fewer feats / accomplishments compared to Wladimir Klitschko. Hence, I rank Vitali slightly below Wlad. However, I rank Vitali Klitschko, Lennox Lewis and prime Mike Tyson in the top 4 greatest heavyweights of all time in terms of feats and accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  However much people hate Fury, you cannot deny how well he moves for a HW.

With reflexes and movement you just don't need KO power to win fights.

Fury is a natural boxer, which is relatively unusual in the heavyweight division.

The modern HW division if full of stiff, over muscled athletes - Wilder and Joshua are prime examples.

Wladimir Klitschko's reflexes and movement (even at age 40) are just as good, if not better than Fury's. The only difference is that he isn't as flashy / flamboyant. Fury's movement is so far below Wlad's movement when Wlad was in his early 30's, that it isn't even comparable.

Wlad is a natural boxer who can actually knock opponents out. In the heavyweight division when someone like Fury outsizes as many opponents as he does. It's near embarrassing, shameful, pathetic and disgraceful for him not being able to KO opponents that are much smaller in size. Especially when natural cruiserweights like David Haye have better KO records at heavyweight, despite being significantly smaller in size.

It's one thing for someone like Mayweather not being able to KO much heavier and bigger sized opponents at welterweight. It's a total disgrace for someone like Fury being unable to stop opponents as frequently as he's supposed to when he outsizes every opponent.

Being a natural boxer doesn't mean one should lack the offensive skills to knock opponents out more frequently. Especially when one is almost always bigger in size, compared to their opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
                    My position on Wladimir Klitschko being the best / greatest heavyweight boxer of all time is based on factual evidence
                    What evidence? Getting knocked out by Lamon Brewster, Corrie Sanders & Ross Puritty & getting taken to school by Tyson Fury.

Greatest of all time doe

Comment

What evidence? Getting knocked out by Lamon Brewster, Corrie Sanders & Ross Puritty & getting taken to school by Tyson Fury.

Greatest of all time doe
                      How do any of those things follow to the conclusion that therefore, Wladimir Klitschko couldn't be the best / greatest heavyweight of all time.

The position of Wlad being the greatest / best heavyweight of all time is based on his accomplishments. Out of 69 bouts, all you can do is list a few losses and somehow that is supposed to mean anything?

Also, Fury was barely able to land a glove on Wlad for most parts of their bout. Don't worry, I'm going to create a thread to prove how that bout should've been a draw at best for Fury. 'Schooling' DOE.

Comment

Working...
                      X