Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sam Peter Puts a Target on The Back of Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the actual hell is going on?! Sam Peter?!

Comment

Sam who ? Chucks that old has-been. Vitali Kltschko finished him off October of 2008.

Comment

This dude "Random hits" should not be allowed to contribute to this site. Peter was robbed by the judges against Wlad, are you kidding me?? I would bet my paycheck the dude didnt even see the fight, hes probably just going by the fact that Peter was credited with three knockdowns even though he got his ass kicked every other second of the entire fight and even had Peter on ***** street late in the fight.

Comment

Fury makes a fool out of that guy.

Sit down, Mr. Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
            Get the posters ready--"The Battle of the Bulge!" And what MENSA candidate wrote this article?! Peter was robbed in the first Wlad Klitschko fight? Klitschko landed over 100 more punches despite the knockdowns, won more rounds, and Peter even said after the fight, "He beat me today. Maybe on my best day I could beat him." Do some due diligence if you want to write for a boxing site.
            It's a press release from Team Peter, so I'm sure they are delusional.

Comment

I guess Sam Peter said " Fury you're NECKs"

Comment

They're out there. Guy hasn't been relevant since he was KO'd by a Helenius who only had 14 pro fights at the time back in 2011.
                Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                It's a press release from Team Peter, so I'm sure they are delusional.

Comment

Fury is still the king of NSB. Not fought for years, way out of shape, still has 4/5 articles/threads on the first page.

He's still more popular than that nobody bum Wilder lol.

Comment

Peter looked like a fat whale last fight and got ktfo in 3 rounds. The only payday this guy will get is maybe an EBT card for Christmas if he's lucky.

Comment

Sam Peter was entertaining to watch when he was around

Comment

Working...
                      X