No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Shakes Head at Anthony Joshua's Muscles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thack View Post
    It's true, Hughie is a much weaker all round fighter than his cousin and embarrassingly he seems not to see this .He blew his biggest chance against the weakest champion. and will not get near again. If Parker gets the fight with AJ. i'd be amazed if he's not stopped within six.He's just too easy to hit.
    Hughie looks and sounds like a scared little boy, and he most certainly did in the lead up to the fight with Parker which he predictably pulled out of at first. He speaks like a man lacking confidence trying to emulate a confident man, and it shows in his fighting ability as well.

It's like no-one in the Fury family will just man up and tell him to get a day job, because boxing ain't for him. He will only ever be a much weaker and inferior version of Tyson Fury covered in acne - speaking of which he has a better chance of landing a KO against any top HW by way of his acne popping and squirting out toxic pikie puss into their eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
      Well then Parker will be the best opponent under 40 Joshua has faced. By a long long way.

Which shows how bad Joshuas record is and how much of a paper champ he is.

Without the Shell of wlad on his record he would be a complete joke.
      The only thing i know is after Parker gets sparked out by Joshua ,Mr. Higgins can resurrect the Jr. Vampires of America Hotline dressed as Dracula telling his scary stories (probably boxing related ) while over charging the gullible ppl of New Zealand which i posted already !

Parker will then reform his own career realizing he was associated with dummies from the beginning ! lol
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-26-2017, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        Parker struggled too, because he was only 23. Parker didnt have the ref to jump in and stop it for him when he was tired.
        Awww hes only 23 poor baby

Joshua will DESTROY this new zealand bum

Comment

my Pacific Island genes will never allow me to be the most ripped

No, Joseph. The crappy, fat and disgusting pacific island food combined with Burger King and the lack of discipline will never allow you to be the most ripped. Doesn't come down to your genes.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
            my Pacific Island genes will never allow me to be the most ripped

No, Joseph. The crappy, fat and disgusting pacific island food combined with Burger King and the lack of discipline will never allow you to be the most ripped. Doesn't come down to your genes.
            Basically this. Pacific Islander's can all pack a punch and take one, but man if you've ever been around them they ALWAYS, without fail, are eating junk food - KFC, potato chips, fast food at every minute of every day.

I swear to god you cannot possibly see a Pacific Islander in public without them walking around with a 2 metre deep packet of potato chips or a '9 pieces for $9.95' original recipe KFC chicken bucket. Pigs

Comment

No, Joseph. The crappy, fat and disgusting pacific island food combined with Burger King and the lack of discipline will never allow you to be the most ripped. Doesn't come down to your genes.[/QUOTE]

Crappy Pacific Island food? Your an idiot racist bi t c h don't know **** shontae go eat some chitlins you and untouchable don't speak on **** you really don't know about ****ing ignorant Americans
              Last edited by lowblows420; 11-26-2017, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                A.J probably is coming in 280+ pounds with Phil Edwards, Howard Foster, Ian John Lewis, Terry O'Connor. I cant blame Parker for asking for 40% when you really consider the disadvantages he has to overcome, but Joshua's fanboys don't think about that stuff.
                Ward/Kovalev 1 split, location, ref, judges. Challenger Ward. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  I agree. He's not that much better than guys like Parker, Fury, and Wilder if at all. Because he beat an old gun shy Wlad in a war? Fury beat him in better fashion a year prior and nobody pumped that win up.
                  He may have taken less damage in beating Klitschko but he MOST CERTAINLY did not do it in better fashion.

That fight was a disgrace to boxing. Both fighters ought to have been ashamed of themselves for that cowardly display.

Comment

The tidal wave of laughter and taunts heading toward AJ and his fans post fight will be wonderful to behold. Keep believing AJ blasts him out in a few rounds i can't wait.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X