Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sullivan Barrera Gets Off The Deck, Beats Felix Valera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Sullivan Barrera Gets Off The Deck, Beats Felix Valera

Barrera vs. Valera Fight Photos Gallery - The co-feature of the evening started off with a bang as both Sullivan Barrera (21-1, 14 KOs) of Guantanamo Bay, Cuba and Felix Valera (162, 13 KOs) of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic scored knockdowns in the first round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man he has a strong looking face

Comment

The opening round kd for Valera ended up hurting him. All he did for the rest of the fight was look to land it again. He actually had success when he would turn southpaw and start with his weird movements. Very professional performance by Barrera though. He didn't buy into the clowning and got the job done.

Comment

Banderas ain't good...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post

Man he has a strong looking face
          He looks like Lonzo Ball lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            He looks like Lonzo Ball lol.
            lol...yep..

Comment

Barrera vs Kovalev in March make it happen.

Comment

watched ward-kovalev and the ref stopped the fight after ward hit kovalev low a bunch of times in a row. valera hit barrera low and the fight wasn's stopped. valera had points taken away??? whats with that? was this ref corrupt for helping barrera win? pretty sure thats a ko

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  watched ward-kovalev and the ref stopped the fight after ward hit kovalev low a bunch of times in a row. valera hit barrera low and the fight wasn's stopped. valera had points taken away??? whats with that? was this ref corrupt for helping barrera win? pretty sure thats a ko
                  Crybaby..........

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Crybaby..........
                    He has literally been bringing Ward up in every thread. In Gamboa threads, etc. The guy has serious problems.
                    I hope he gets some proper medication or something, that's gotta be a miserable existence.

Regarding this fight, it was one of the weirdest fights I've seen in a long time. Couldn't tell if I was enjoying it or not but it held my attention on a night when I had a lot of distractions.

Barrera again proved that he's very solid, though not elite. Would be a worthy contender for anyone in the division right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X