Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Crushes Shabranskyy in Two, Wins WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kov about to fúck this fool up. All that bitterness over the Ward fiascos and the fallout with Jackson is about to be unleashed.

I'm also interested to see how his game has changed after working with Tursunpulatov.

Might look like a whole new fighter..

Comment

Sad part is that even if he steamrolls the top 10 of the division, destroys Beaterbeef, destroys that Haitian pimp Stevenson, and gets all the belts back, muthafúckers will still be like "b b b but Ward, doe!"

Fúck Andre Ward. Fúckin' headbutting nut slapping bible thumping piece of cross-eyed shìt.

Comment

Originally posted by Contra View Post
        Fúck Andre Ward. Fúckin' headbutting nut slapping bible thumping piece of cross-eyed shìt.
        Tell us how you really feel, please.

I'm hoping Kovalev wins and gets his balls back. I'm sure he felt like 1/2 a man after both loses to Andre.

Comment

Glad Kovalev decided to stay at 175, that talk of going up to cruiserweight was crazy. He probably won't be the formidable champ he once was barely losing rounds until Chilemba but i still think he has enough to be a major player in the division for the next 12-18 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
            Glad Kovalev decided to stay at 175, that talk of going up to cruiserweight was crazy. He probably won't be the formidable champ he once was barely losing rounds until Chilemba but i still think he has enough to be a major player in the division for the next 12-18 months.
            People tend to forget that his downfall actually started with Chilemba... He looked atrocious in that fight... Then came Ward x2... That's 3 bad fights in a row... Let's see tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
              People tend to forget that his downfall actually started with Chilemba... He looked atrocious in that fight... Then came Ward x2... That's 3 bad fights in a row... Let's see tonight...
              he beat ward in the first fight so no

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                he beat ward in the first fight so no
                I can't find that anywhere... Got a link ? ...

Comment

And he was sick for Chillemba fight, combined with hometown pressure and really busy local schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                    I can't find that anywhere... Got a link ? ...
                    only a biased blind man will not recognize Kovalev won the first fight.

Even Red, who is a long time supporter of Ward, prefers to stay out of threads where this is talked about.

Red is really a well spoken, great poster here and I think he knows Ward lost that fight, but some fools here prefer to Make little jokes and will not give credit where credit is due.

Comment

Rooting for ShabbaRanks to knock out the racist commie with the Soviet Stalin style who craps on USA trainers who help him then come here for new life and American dollars!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X