Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Still Screaming, But Finding Success on 'I'm a Celeb'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    He may be a total d**k but i'd love to see half the mofo's on here handling spiders and snakes..can't pay me enough money to do that shh. Be man enough to admit that to yourself gents, we all have something we just won't fk with.
    The only thing i won't fk with is the wu tang clan

Comment

You gotta love Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        This is why he’s being cucked by aj

Ha

Comment

Khan is one of strangest boxing personalities I've ever seen. He's really arrogant so you hate him. But then he gets KO'd often, humiliated publicly, so you feel sorry for him.

Comment

Oddly enough, Amir has managed to make himself more popular than he was before. He will definitely come out of this show with a higher profile, and more pay.

Comment

I like watching him. He is making me laugh. I think he is making a lot of new to boxing fans. Honestly i believe khan v brook will be absolutely huge because of this show.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
                I like watching him. He is making me laugh. I think he is making a lot of new to boxing fans. Honestly i believe khan v brook will be absolutely huge because of this show.
                To be fair I expected it to still fill Wembley despite what the naysayers are chirping on about. Reason being Hearn is a manipulative cünt and is trying to devalue Khan in front of the casual fans when the reality is the kid is and always will be extremely popular and now with this show he's just gone and taken every casual to his side. Genius move by the dimwit Khan. Probably didn't even know what he was doing like always but comes out on top.

Hearn is already shìtting himself knowing what's coming if they try to sit down and negotiate with Khan again. He'll make the same offer with more substantial proof to back his demands. 70-30/65-35. Fixed fee. Just like Hearn is doing to Parker.

Hearn must feel absolutely dumbfounded and frustrated by the fact he's managed to get pretty much everyone that hated him to sit down and agree to a deal. Frampton and Haye being the prime examples. Yet the dimmest of them all always outwits him and he doesn't even know what he's doing half the time which makes it worse LMFAO!!

Fück you Hearn and make the AJ vs Wilder/Parker fight already. Less talk you slimy cünt.

Comment

Khan is the perfect example of why money doesn't buy happiness... the guy has gone full ****** and full Mangina Cuck... fk it #CuckLivesMatter

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Oddly enough, Amir has managed to make himself more popular than he was before. He will definitely come out of this show with a higher profile, and more pay.
                    Is it a good show? I don't watch TV anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                      The only thing i won't fk with is the wu tang clan
                      Protect ya neck!

Comment

Working...
                      X