Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Speaks With Tyson Fury, Offers To Guide Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like his namesake this return will end in failure. The only two fighters I recall coming back after long lays off looking sharp are Ward and Mayweather and they treated their bodies like temples (and Ward was definitely worse). People just don’t appreciate how fit a top level boxer is, inactive boxers lose it very quickly, even those that don’t fight for a year because of contracts or injury, but stay around the gym a bit still get ring rust, Fury has been far from that.

Comment

If Fury wants an 80/20 split to fight Joshua then Eddie Hearn is the man to see.

Comment

Edward "Scrooge"Hearn at it again!

Gonna throw in an unfit and mentally weakened Tyson Fury against AJ the Juiceman and hype up the fight as if it's a 100% Fury!

SMH

Keep running from Wilder!

Comment

Eddie Hearn: Beast Mode .

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            If Fury wants an 80/20 split to fight Joshua then Eddie Hearn is the man to see.
            If Fury were to get his act together , if ever then there's ways and means of promoting this match up.Snake Hearn is already calling it the biggest fight in British history ! and there's no way with his pulling power Fury would take any less than 50% .

Comment

Stay away from that crook/fraud

Comment

I haven't followed Eddie Hearn's progression into the industry. Can anyone give me some background as to why he is hated so much?

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                  Eddie hearn for me is arguably the best promoter in boxing right now..he's done a good job with fighters that aren't elite world class..I mean how the hell is whyte number 1 in the wbc shît list after the not convincing performance against chisora and beating up a washed up helenius?..crolla a world champ who aint that good..Ricky burns a 3 weight champ when there are better fighters out there including some of the ones who beat him that aren't multi weight class champs..just to name a few..fury needs to stick with hearn maybe like a co-promoting deal if he wants to win more than the wbo title and defend it in u.k halls that we know warren delivers for his fighters
                  Idiotic post from somewhere who doesn't know what they're talking about and loves a **** teenage boy loving Promoter who wears a wig and gets botox injections.

Hearns next show is at a small hall...oh and that Monaco show was infront of like 200 people. He's had plenty of shows this year that have been in Halls or half empty arenas.

Also, it was Warren who made Burns and got him two world titles so get your facts right! He also made Crolla a name in Boxing and getting Whyte to WBC number 1 is something any idiot promoter can do if they pay the fees.

Warren is where its at especially now with the BT Sport deal and he's got all the best prospects coming through like Daniel Dubois and Anthony Yarde. His last show in Ireland got 10,000 compared to 200 that Hearn got in Monaco.

It's only a matter of time before Hearn gets exposed for his rumoured alleged sleeping with underage boys and paying them off to keep them quiet although due his close connections with News Corp who run the UK Media we may never hear the truth.

Hearn is a bully born with a silver spoon up his ass.
                  Last edited by Boxnation fan; 11-24-2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brit_1 View Post
                    I haven't followed Eddie Hearn's progression into the industry. Can anyone give me some background as to why he is hated so much?
                    There's nothing wrong with him being a *******ual but he's a snake who has rumoured allegedly paid off young teenage boys to keep quiet about him picking them up. He likes Rough Trade and is the reason he surrounds himself with young Boxers.

He is also using Anthony Joshua like a House Negro, basically using AJ as a carrot for his own benefit.

Hearn was also a vicious bully during his days at Private school...the kind of Bully who picked on the weak and different in society.

One of his victims was Jodie Marsh who he relentlessly bullied in school to the point that she became suicidal.

Horrible disgusting SCUM OF THE EARTH.
                    Last edited by Boxnation fan; 11-24-2017, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Hearn is the biggest name around boxing promotors and others wanna some of the money he's making so they smack talk him thinking that will give them desired payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X