No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Anthony Joshua Wants To Do a Job on Joseph Parker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Yea that reason is bc the fight couldn't possibly be made up until now . Do you really think Hearn is going to wate time with team Wilder negotiations starting at 50 % of the take when he hss a realistic one of Parker . Hes not gointg to waste MONTHS time until they get off twitter and actually want to set the fight up which is in summer of 2017, for now he will squeeze another fight in and hopefully a title belt added .

No , Wilder isnt out smarting anyone ,i have a full list on this joker ,one of my favorites is Stivernes 255 pound body is the same as Joshuas bc weight is weight ! Sorry this guy is not overly smart . It is what it is .
    Agreed and Im a Wilder fan, wth was Wilder thinking 50/50. He will get 30+ percent at the most. If he doesn't come to grips with that then we may never see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidSon View Post
      Agreed and Im a Wilder fan, wth was Wilder thinking 50/50. He will get 30+ percent at the most. If he doesn't come to grips with that then we may never see this fight.
      I believe he will get closer to 40 % summer 2018 . Of course he will claim a duck even when the fight isnt possible hes done it his entire career since 2015 . Not my style just fight with the available fights you can make happen instead of riding off someone elses career .

Theres a HUGE double standard here , imagine if Joshua said on a public broad cast that woman liked to be choked ? I say this bc Wilder just did that 8 hrs ago on some power 106 radio station L.A .........Joshuas not even allowed to curse . That would be flip flopped into who knows what ? lol

Wilder fans are worse than anything ive ever seen in boxing and thats spanning since the mid 80's . Not saying you are but in general . Hey the guy can punch and can be alright but he just rubs me wrong ,he has that ?????? I just dont like but every fighter needs fans unfortunately his is just annoying simpletons (not saying you ) race baiters ive ever seen and im from the U.S ! !

The you tube channels that support him are utter trash too ...nothing to do with actual boxing but agenda of race and rehashed junk that spills over from buddy channels .
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-24-2017, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
        If it goes outside of 4 Joshua won’t win?? Not sure what logic or boxing knowledge has been applied here, after all AJ is definitely the better boxer, so surely 6-8 rounds of boxing Joes head off is enough to win it. Joes only hope is a KO and I just haven’t seen massive power or slick enough skills to predict that.
        Fair points being made, but Joe is the kind of boxer that for some reason is a slow starter and find his groove around the fourth round.

I think outside the first 4 because Aj will go for the kill early, and it may tire him a little. Where his punches wont be as fresh or as slick. And I think the middle rounds between 5 to 9 could be evenly fought.

With if it goes to 10 parker having a good chance at a ko.

Your right if it goes to the cards Joe won't win, he doesn't have a long enough Jab to win on points and also being in AJ's backyard won't do him any favours on the cards.

Comment

Depends which Parker shows up, if we see the Parker of last 2 fights....it's goodnight, if it's Parker of when he beat Takam or won the title then it's a 50/50 fight

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            I believe he will get closer to 40 % summer 2018 . Of course he will claim a duck even when the fight isnt possible hes done it his entire career since 2015 . Not my style just fight with the available fights you can make happen instead of riding off someone elses career .

Theres a HUGE double standard here , imagine if Joshua said on a public broad cast that woman liked to be choked ? I say this bc Wilder just did that 8 hrs ago on some power 106 radio station L.A .........Joshuas not even allowed to curse . That would be flip flopped into who knows what ? lol

Wilder fans are worse than anything ive ever seen in boxing and thats spanning since the mid 80's . Not saying you are but in general . Hey the guy can punch and can be alright but he just rubs me wrong ,he has that ?????? I just dont like but every fighter needs fans unfortunately his is just annoying simpletons (not saying you ) race baiters ive ever seen and im from the U.S ! !

The you tube channels that support him are utter trash too ...nothing to do with actual boxing but agenda of race and rehashed junk that spills over from buddy channels .
            I hear you bro, personally all this talking and analyzing a fighter off his personality means nothing to me. If the guy can fight he can fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
              Anthony diana ross joshua will easy put a ass whoopin on basic beatch joey parker boy amatuer like his whole country ref stops a severe beat down by the 6th round
              Glass Biatch Joshua is gonna get knocked out by Parker and all the sissy Brits are gonna cry get your damn teeth fixed lol

Comment

Make sure you check out our latest episode on Itunes and Google Play 8CountsPodcast. We're covering all boxing news on our Podcast. You can also follow us on IG, Facebook, and Twitter 8 Counts Podcast

Comment

we know this fight is coming up next, it's probably signed already but they gotta drum up public interest as everybody wants the wilder scrap

Comment

Originally posted by USA boxing View Post
                    Glass Biatch Joshua is gonna get knocked out by Parker and all the sissy Brits are gonna cry get your damn teeth fixed lol
                    parker is a bum hyped up from a country of sheep bummers highins aswell rimmed parker to get that job hes like somthing ... out of prisoner cell block H

Comment

Working...
                    X