Canelo's Future as a Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    Let it go Floyd's Mask

You can't fix autism and stealthradon and Slicc have been embarrassed so many times over...it's like getting mad at the rain.

You can't get mad at the rain...it just happens

Slicc, stealth, and many other pacFUCKS and MarGGGarito ball juGGGlers can't be helped. But that's why I vote democrat so that they can have access to healthcare and funds to help them.
    Odd that he has embarrassed me, yet I am on his ignore list for exposing his videos as being incorrect.
    How does his dick taste btw? Is it better than Canelo's? Or do you just prefer your dad's?

Comment

And yet Canelo was more effective in 11 of 12 rounds. What are you even trying to say? lmfao..

Oh, BJL stand for ******* Love, because you love to suck off Canelo? Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        Odd that he has embarrassed me, yet I am on his ignore list for exposing his videos as being incorrect.
        How does his dick taste btw? Is it better than Canelo's? Or do you just prefer your dad's?
        anybody that acknowledges Artorias Boxing in having Pac beat Floyd in slowmo is on instant ignore. Laws of Physics

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
          anybody that acknowledges Artorias Boxing in having Pac beat Floyd in slowmo is on instant ignore. Laws of Physics
          And yet you comment on everything I say. You think I am GGG, since you are so obsessed with me? You want my dick so bad?

Comment

So...it does matter what most people think (i.e., Slicc and stealthradon ), but it doesn't matter what Top 25 ATG JCC Sr. thinks? Makes sense ! Autism
            That's a straw man argument, because I never said that most people's opinions matter more than JCC Sr's. I pretty much said that what JCC Sr said happened, and what actually happened, are 2 different things. Btw, nice job making yourself look like a JCC Sr dickrider. Also, you're appealing to authority, yet again.

And yet Canelo was more effective in 11 of 12 rounds. What are you even trying to say? lmfao..

Is that CompuBox?
            Last edited by Slicc; 11-25-2017, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
              Says the guy who I exposed, for using a trash punch stat video. Besides, neither stealthradon, nor I, claimed that Pac beat Floyd. I only included Artorias's MayPac punch count video, to show how garbage CompuBox is.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                Says the guy who I exposed, for using a trash punch stat video. Besides, neither stealthradon, nor I, claimed that Pac beat Floyd. I only included Artorias's MayPac punch count video, to show how garbage CompuBox is.
                I've added you on ignore. please feel free to continue responding under a different alt.

Comment

Slicc I agree. We're not going to see eye to eye. Good luck to you and your fighter.

We'll see in the rematch

Comment

Slicc I agree. We're not going to see eye to eye. Good luck to you and your fighter.

We'll see in the rematch
                    Remember, I already said that a rematch with GGG is winnable for Canelo, if the latter does something about his stamina. Regardless, you get props for not putting me on ignore, like that coward Floyd's Mask.
                    Last edited by Slicc; 11-26-2017, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Canelo's FAR better at 160 than I thought. If he beats GGG next time, and I think he will, he'll be the best at 160, surprisingly. If he didn't have power, GGG would had KO'd him.

Comment

Working...
                      X