Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: GGG Conquered The Hearts of Mexico, I Was Humbled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impossible the old G’s like his father and Don King ran boxing robbed even Ali. Internet was in infancy now things a little more easier to find the paper trail and expose people silly rabbits

Comment

Even mexical Fans starting to see Canella a arrogant prick and any real fan knows GGG won

Comment

War OG Triple G

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
          Even mexical Fans starting to see Canella a arrogant prick and any real fan knows GGG won
          how is Canelo an arrogant prick when he donated 1 million to earthquake victims you ignorant jackass.

Comment

***** donates to charity for a tax write off politics aside is he not a arrogant prick? Did you ever see Canella smile or say something nice about anyone? He is known for being mean and cranky even Mexicans who love him know this

Comment

***** donates to charity for a tax write off politics aside is he not a arrogant prick? Did you ever see Canella smile or say something nice about anyone? He is known for being mean and cranky even Mexicans who love him know this
              now you want to get into his finances and how he spends his money? Mexico is a huge nation I'm sure there is a great deal of people that hate him. Just like they hated all the Mexican greats. A great majority of them were *******s as well. I'm sure Canelo donated out of the goodness of his heart.

Comment

Jackass? Shal I call you a jerkoff know nothing fake boxing fan you probably think Canella beat GGG. You hate on GGG WARD probably love Floyd and Broners personality

Comment

Glad he's putting in some charity work

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
                    now you want to get into his finances and how he spends his money? Mexico is a huge nation I'm sure there is a great deal of people that hate him. Just like they hated all the Mexican greats. A great majority of them were *******s as well. I'm sure Canelo donated out of the goodness of his heart.
                    I have to agree because canelo loves his country no doubt.

Comment

Quit hating you punk ass b itch!
                      You fa ggot ass child ******er!
                      WAR CANELO!

Comment

Working...
                      X