Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: GGG Conquered The Hearts of Mexico, I Was Humbled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    Name 3 fights Canelo had against someone younger than 35.
    Of these 3 fights, both fighters should be in the same division.
    Of these 3 fights all fighters would have to be active, meaning no longer than 12 months of inactivity.
    ??? Do they have to stand o their heads and say the alphabet backwards??? Or how about they do backflips while doing it???

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Well how far you want to go back??? Baby years??? As a PRO Canelo started at 139. Wasnt GGG fighting at 164 in the Olympics?? Either way as a PRO GGG never moved up no matter how many times he said he would.
      When GGG turned pro he was already 24-25. That means he stopped growing at that point. I don't know if you know the Kazakh boxing scene, but it wasn't great around the 2000's. That's why GGG's first fight was in Germany. So were many Eastern European fighters. Kovalev had to come to USA.

Comment

??? Do they have to stand o their heads and say the alphabet backwards??? Or how about they do backflips while doing it???
        So you don't think that age and size plays a factor, since you ridicule it? Or do you just try to deflect from the question at hand, because you know the answer you would have to give, if you had any balls and integrity, which you don't, wouldn't be very good.

Comment

So you don't think that age and size plays a factor, since you ridicule it? Or do you just try to deflect from the question at hand, because you know the answer you would have to give, if you had any balls and integrity, which you don't, wouldn't be very good.
          Trout, Angulo, Smith, Lara just to name a few... All active under 35 and his weight class.

Comment

When GGG turned pro he was already 24-25. That means he stopped growing at that point. I don't know if you know the Kazakh boxing scene, but it wasn't great around the 2000's. That's why GGG's first fight was in Germany. So were many Eastern European fighters. Kovalev had to come to USA.
            Man your nothing but excuses arent you???

Comment

Mine one and only. Put it one the line MANY times as well as $$$$. The ONLY one to beat me so far is TOASTY. And I dont plan on betting against him again.
              Eh? I can’t make sense of this.. This is the only account I’ve ever had here. I’m fairly new to forum’s. I’ve seen people offering to bet their accounts, but have no idea how that works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post
                Eh? I can’t make sense of this.. This is the only account I’ve ever had here. I’m fairly new to forum’s. I’ve seen people offering to bet their accounts, but have no idea how that works.
                Then my apologizes... loser has to give up password. And then winner does whatever they want. Deletes it?? Tags it up with **** sht?? Etc. Usually when I get one I just have them post some photos of fighters they hate and how much THEY love them and want to marry them for like 30 days. You know do the walk of shame...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post
                  And the more you post the more points you get and then bet those.

Comment

Man your nothing but excuses arent you???
                    When should GGG have gone pro?

Comment

Trout, Angulo, Smith, Lara just to name a few... All active under 35 and his weight class.
                      Trout who only had one decent win.
                      Angulo was shot.
                      Smith? Oh wow. What a great fighter.
                      Lara - A fight he lost?

And that's a few. Name 2 more.

Comment

Working...
                      X