Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better win Horn over Manny or Joshua over Wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if you were to ask what would be the better win before they took place, Horn over Manny. On paper it's better, and virtually nobody gave Horn a chance. It wasn't a stretch to think Joshua would win. He was the betting favorite actually.

Now having said that, Horn's win, like it or not, is controversial. Most saw it as a bad decision, and it's pretty well known that Manny didn't train very well and overlooked Horn to an extent. Joshua on the other hand got what most view as the best possible version of Wlad. It was a back and forth war. Both were hurt. Both were down. Joshua had to fight back and won in decisive fashion.

The answer is easy for me. Joshua-Klistchko. It's not a bad question though.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      Manny was still p4p top 10 and the WBO ww champion when Horn defeated him

Wlad was a 41 year old coming off of a loss and a 2 year layoff

So which win is greater?
      Good question. Manny is greater all-time, was active, and held a belt going into the fight. With that said Joshua stopped Klitschko while Horn was lucky to escape with the decision. I didn't think Pacquaio won the fight 9-3 like a lot of analysts and fans but I did think he deserved at least 6 rounds, which would give him the win after a 10-8 round 9.

Because of that you have to give Joshua the nod since his win was clear.

Comment

horn didnt really beat pac

Comment

Working...
        X