Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Return a Reminder of Prolonged Stevenson Frustration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Stevenson is never going to fight Kovalev. And If it does happen I'm picking Kovalev to knock him out. It seems Kovalev hates Stevenson personally.
    Stevenson might beat the living **** out of Kov.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Hahahahaha your the biggest dîckriding bîtch on here bar none. Your still salty I see that yet 1 more of your eurobums got his bîtch ass stomped & folded like a tulip getting pîssed on in a riot.

Me salty?? Haha you’re the one hating Kovalev, it’s as if he ****ed your sister, mother and wife in a foursome. And the way you’re rooting for a cheating hoe who must have learned how to lowblow from his crackhead mommy and daddy. Is that the same lesson your daddy taught you? Hit em in the balls like real men?

Comment

It sounds like both guys had parts in this fight not happening (Kov in the purse bid and Adonis in his HBO move and well-managed opponents list since 2013).

*Maybe* neither are what they were, but it would still be fun to see them trading bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
          kovalev has already ducked this 40 year old 3 seperate times..

this 40 year old would get him the lineal title..and that is something kov never had...dont discount this!
          I don't think we disagree necessarily. I give Stevenson more than a puncher's chance but his KO power is the equalizer. I also don't think Kovalev and his team was eager to get in the ring with Stevenson. At this stage I don't think there's real need for this fight. If Kovalev wins you can't help but bring up Stevenson's age. If Stevenson's wins it shouldn't surprise anyone given what we saw in the 2 Ward fights. Especially if he wins by a KO.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
            I don't think we disagree necessarily. I give Stevenson more than a puncher's chance but his KO power is the equalizer. I also don't think Kovalev and his team was eager to get in the ring with Stevenson. At this stage I don't think there's real need for this fight. If Kovalev wins you can't help but bring up Stevenson's age. If Stevenson's wins it shouldn't surprise anyone given what we saw in the 2 Ward fights. Especially if he wins by a KO.
            I agree- there's an "*" next to the win for either guy, unfortunately, if the fight comes off.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
              somebody has to beat him regardless of that..he's the lineal champ..u either beat him or u have to potentially beat 3 others guys to claim that right after he retires

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Frog View Post
                I agree- there's an "*" next to the win for either guy, unfortunately, if the fight comes off.
                and more importantly there is a W in the win column for the winner..

i give adonis no mark of bad note at all if he beat kov, bc he tried to fight kov at the height of kov's name and kov rather fight pascal in a rematch...

hbo first, and then kov is the reason this fight never happened

Comment

Chickensons record says it all. He's ducked his mandatory for 2 years. He's never ever fighting anyone good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Can’t blame Adonis as much as I hated him, they ducked a purse bid after lobbying for one. Call a spade a spade.
                    Yeah and you're conveniently forgetting the reason why.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                      Stevenson might beat the living **** out of Kov.
                      Lol okay. And you know this from what, his stellar record?

Comment

Working...
                      X