No announcement yet.

Amir Khan pulling out a snake by accident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    so you'd rather not cry about an insect than get your ass kicked so bad you don't remember a damn thing about it?

i'd rather do something that matters, like not get my ass kicked by a guy i called a p#ssy. f#ck not screaming about a snake.

you guys are incredibly out of touch. probably need to unplug your computer.
    Don't be mad at us because Khan is humiliating himself on national television.

Why are you so sensitive? The show is meant to be entertainment and funny. You must be a good laugh at parties.

Comment

great thread. bunch of dude's khan would knock unconscious in a few seconds calling a professional, world champion level boxer a coward.

i'd love to see all your hot girlfriends, big muscles, fancy cars, and huge dicks in person. minus the dicks
      aahhh come on man!

We all know all you gotta do is wave at khan and he'll be easily put to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        his screaming is girlier than floyd's vs chino

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          Don't be mad at us because Khan is humiliating himself on national television.

Why are you so sensitive? The show is meant to be entertainment and funny. You must be a good laugh at parties.

i'm actually pretty funny. ask around here, or get to know me, and you'll find that to be the case.

i'm raining on your parade because you picked a rainy day, taking the form of a dude sitting behind a computer screen calling a professional boxer, and one of his generation's legit warriors, a coward.

khan gets a bad wrap because of casual, tabloid fans giving a damn about what a fighter does outside of the ring, and ignoring the talent and balls he showed in it. you have any idea the kind of courage it takes to go out swinging when you know damn well you're hurt and have a bad chin?

hell, it takes more courage to get up in the morning and run every day than it does to pull a snake out of a hole.

again, i just want to see your hot girlfriends, huge muscles, and massive bank accounts that give you the stones to call a world champion boxer a coward. show me man! i just want to bask in all that you've got!

Comment

great thread. bunch of dude's khan would knock unconscious in a few seconds calling a professional, world champion level boxer a coward.

i'd love to see all your hot girlfriends, big muscles, fancy cars, and huge dicks in person. minus the dicks
            Yeah khan has showed extreme courage, heart of a lion......but he can be quite drama queen

Comment

i'm actually pretty funny. ask around here, or get to know me, and you'll find that to be the case.

i'm raining on your parade because you picked a rainy day, taking the form of a dude sitting behind a computer screen calling a professional boxer, and one of his generation's legit warriors, a coward.

khan gets a bad wrap because of casual, tabloid fans giving a damn about what a fighter does outside of the ring, and ignoring the talent and balls he showed in it. you have any idea the kind of courage it takes to go out swinging when you know damn well you're hurt and have a bad chin?

hell, it takes more courage to get up in the morning and run every day than it does to pull a snake out of a hole.

again, i just want to see your hot girlfriends, huge muscles, and massive bank accounts that give you the stones to call a world champion boxer a coward. show me man! i just want to bask in all that you've got!
              When did i call him a coward? I merely posted a funny video of him pulling out the snake by accident which is obviously amusing.

Come on, if you go on these shows then you're well aware of the mockery that comes with it. It's just a laugh. You shouldn't take these things so seriously.

For the record, my girlfriend is attractive. I don't have huge muscles, nor do i want them, i'm pretty slim and tall. I don't drive a car now because it's a pain in the arse driving in London and my bank account isn't huge.

Comment

Still, not as funny as Deontay Wilder eating a dorito.

Comment

what a dumbass show

Comment

He quit like a *****, ran away from a tiny snake and now the camp has to go hungry. Pathetic.

Comment

People are taking this thread way too seriously.

No one is calling him a coward or a p*ssy. He IS an attention whore though. Why else would he go on a show like that? We're allowed to laugh at this kind of stuff.

Seriously. Just try watching that video and not laughing. You can't!

Comment

Working...
                      X