Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I'm Ready For The Rematch - Is Canelo Ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I'm Ready For The Rematch - Is Canelo Ready?

IBF, IBO, WBC, WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs) is ready for another fire-fight with Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs). They clashed back in September, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, and the contest ended in a controversial twelve round split draw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lil g ready for another pay day.

Comment

GGG won definitely only haters think Canelo won he didn’t do enough hands down

Comment

Meanwhile Abel and Loeffler are quiet because as the article says, negotiations are still going on, which means, per Abel’s usual rant about divas.... he’s not saying a peep.

Meaning, Abel and Loeffler want tell the media that they are asking for more in the rematch.

GBP is in a win win situation. The DRAW was Justified. GBP has Lemieux. Warren and Oscar are cool.

The best thing LIl’g Has going for him is to fight someone else or two to beat Bhops record without GBP. Downside he doesn’t get the WBO

However surely Bhop will want his house fighter to disrupt Lil’gs record.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
          GGG won definitely only haters think Canelo won he didn’t do enough hands down
          It was a DRAW, nobody won. Nobody was hurt. Lil’s gees face got lit doe, and as Redd Foxx stated, Nelo could’ve done more...but Nelo doesn’t get the benefit of doubt looking smaller than GGG Anyways, so any strategy that is considered “running” is used to satisfy Lil’g Fans

Comment

Canelo will school him in the rematch, can't wait.

Comment

It was not a draw only from corrupt judges to set up big rematch if you think it was a draw your a fake fan in the wrong sport probably a Canella fan

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                It was a DRAW, nobody won. Nobody was hurt. Lil’s gees face got lit doe, and as Redd Foxx stated, Nelo could’ve done more...but Nelo doesn’t get the benefit of doubt looking smaller than GGG Anyways, so any strategy that is considered “running” is used to satisfy Lil’g Fans
                I don't know why they think it's an insult to call him Lil G smh, it actually sounds good. Andre ward's lame ass couldn't come up with something better to say.

Comment

i thought he was robbed in the fight but his own fight he should have stopped him, Andre ward is a g and will always be, the supposed non puncher win by stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                    It was not a draw only from corrupt judges to set up big rematch if you think it was a draw your a fake fan in the wrong sport probably a Canella fan
                    I love the sport. Looking at it objectively I had canleo winning. Rounds 1-3,5,10-12. Canelo took away Golovkins offense, could t put together his usual combos or body attacks. GGG had no answer for Canelo a movement. Threw a lot of jabs that didn’t set up anything. That wasn’t the same GGG. Canelo impressed me. Fought a totally different fight Golovkin had no gameplan for.....I’m ok with the draw. If you said Canelo didn’t do enough, The that would mean GGG did nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X