No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If There is a Big Fight at 168 - I Would Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... but do you think Saunders can get a win in Quebec, vs Lemieux?... I think he can't, unless he KOs Lemieux...
    I agree. The crowd is going to be WILD!!! Lemuix is going to land the harder and LOUDER punches. Even when Saunders blocks them depending on the angle might look like a hit plus it should shake the ring a lil as well as the crowd again CHEERING madly.

It might be close on the cards but I can't see more than 1 judge scoring the fight for Saunders... Lemuix by UD on 2 judges scorecards. Not surprised if on all 3 either. Saunders needs a TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I agree. The crowd is going to be WILD!!! Lemuix is going to land the harder and LOUDER punches. Even when Saunders blocks them depending on the angle might look like a hit plus it should shake the ring a lil as well as the crowd again CHEERING madly.

It might be close on the cards but I can't see more than 1 judge scoring the fight for Saunders... Lemuix by UD on 2 judges scorecards. Not surprised if on all 3 either. Saunders needs a TKO.
      yeah but let's be realistic. If BJS comes on his A-Game, he is definitely a better boxer than Alcine or Rubio..

Saunders is good enough to dip and slide David's wild hook. He doesnt't need to worry about high guards imho

let's not forget the crowd was roaring for those fights as well, and he lost both of those to home advantage neck to neck.

As it's fun to pick on BJS, he shouldn't be overlooked. He is a big Middleweight too.

I will admit doe that on the flip side David could come on his A game too
      Last edited by Lester Tutor; 11-20-2017, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Quebec isn't Vegas! From the info I have they treat visiting fighters fairly and BJS is "slick" and durable enough to beat Lemieux on points, with fair officials.
        Are you saying you think BJS might get robbed by the judges?
        ... Quebec is worse -- it happens that I had "my boy" Bute fighting there... and he was extremely protected...

Comment

... no: I agree with you... because you were the first to state these...

Comment

Quebec isn't Vegas! From the info I have they treat visiting fighters fairly and BJS is "slick" and durable enough to beat Lemieux on points, with fair officials.
            Tell that to Hopkins.... Didnt they have some issues with the judges??? Saying their cards appeared to be altered??? We shall see who is more correct next month... Tell you what? Loser has to change their avatar and signature to whatever the winner wants? Deal???

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame
              Too small for Andre Ward but big enough for Callum Smith, Eubank jr and George Groves.
              ... do you think is OK to play ****** here?...

... Ward never was a "big money fight" for GGG...

... instead: Chavez Jr and Froch would have been... and, the same, Eubank Jr, Groves or Smith right now... it's no-brainer here...

Comment

Tell that to Hopkins.... Didnt they have some issues with the judges??? Saying their cards appeared to be altered??? We shall see who is more correct next month... Tell you what? Loser has to change their avatar and signature to whatever the winner wants? Deal???
                ... true... B-Hop largely out-landed Pascal in their first fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  No REAL fan gives a damn. Most fighters lose, especially at mid-30. Fighters like Golovkin who came to fight have a greater chance. As a fan, if he fights on I fully expect age to catch up. No big deal. I’m glad I got to see how good he was. Even at 35, he was able to beat the prime so called face of the sport. Not bad for a kid from old USSR.

The ones that will who will be in a frenzy will be his haters, who kept freaking out.

Boxing is helped by guys like Golovkin, that torche will be passed on.
                  Copy that!

Comment

Too bad when Ward was calling out GGG for 168 he was fighting at Light-heavy weight and having management problems - so it was never a serious call out.

This forum let's me know that there are a lot of racist ********** who hate GGG and Loma - good to know.

Comment

Ducking Charlo...

Comment

Working...
                      X