Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter: I'm Ready For Keith Thurman as Soon as Possible!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porter has to know he will need a KO to win. I thought he could have gotten the nod in the first fight.

Comment

Porter is a cherry picker now. Let me sit around and wait for Keith Thurman since the Granados fight was too rough for me. I only want easy fights with Run Time now. Porter wants nothing to do with Jeff Horn or Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        I think Porter should think outside the box, and seek a fight with Jermell Charlo @ 154! Thurman is not going to fight Porter, when Spence Jr. and Crawford would be much bigger fights! Porter has fought @ 154 earlier in his career, and Charlo is a hot name right now! Jermell Charlo vs. Shawn Porter! Let's get it!
        Charlo would ice him.

Comment

*** Keith "Spence Time" Thurman, Porter need to fight Spence since he has his belt!

How do you not wanna fight the man that beat the man that beat you and took your title on your own home soil?

Everyone at 147 waiting for Spence to outgrow 147 which probably will be by the end of next year!

Heard Spence walks around at 172 or 169!

Comment

Working...
          X