No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko's chin.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko's chin.

How would you rate his chin? On one hand, he was never knocked down. On the other hand, he didn't fight that many hard punchers other than Lewis, Sanders, and Peter.

Granite chin, no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
      How would you rate his chin? On one hand, he was never knocked down. On the other hand, he didn't fight that many hard punchers other than Lewis, Sanders, and Peter.
      CRAAZY chin. I mean, had he not cut open against lennox--WHo knows

Comment

think he was overrated in general but his chin was solid, no doubt about that. he took some absolute bombs in the lewis fight, was one uppercut i remember which i think would have knocked most heavyweights out cold and he took it without getting wobbled.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
          His chin was legit as ****. The uppercuts he took clean vs Lennox prove that. Vitali was a hell of a fighter IMO. Real shame he was in a largely weak HW era and struggled with so many injuries

Comment

Lewis out of shape still unloaded one of the best uppercuts I've seen in the heavyweight division and Klitschko took it. Wow..

Comment

If Wladimir had that chin he'd have been unstoppable

Comment

Maybe one of the best chins in the Heavyweight division of the past 20 years.

Comment

There should be no debates regarding Vitali’s chin. It is very solid.

Comment

the uppercut he took from Lewis was similar to the one Wlad took from Joshua tbh but Vitali was able to fall forward into a clinch and hug it out. Wladamir didn't go down from Joshua uppercut but didn't have the wits to hold on and was taken out by follow up combinations.

Vitali had a very good chin but I don't know if it was solid titanium because he never really went to war with many punchers.

Comment

Working...
                    X