No announcement yet.

Floyd would absolutely WRECK Conor in the Octagon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Floyd wouldn't last 3 minutes in the octogon.
    You're right it wouldn't last because floyd would KO him in under 3 I agree

Comment

I think he would have good chance. Ive watched some tuf and theres guys who train at home and come off the streets and hang with these fighters. Aint nobody coming off the street and challenging a solid boxer. The whole mma guys killing any boxer in octagon is a myth. If you gotta mean streak and rough housing skills then you have a great chance

Comment

I dont even think he would take a leg kick from Cris Cyborg. That shoulder roll **** wont work there either. 9 figure pay day will get him there tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
          I think he would have good chance. Ive watched some tuf and theres guys who train at home and come off the streets and hang with these fighters. Aint nobody coming off the street and challenging a solid boxer. The whole mma guys killing any boxer in octagon is a myth. If you gotta mean streak and rough housing skills then you have a great chance
          really which guy off the street hung with conor? there's guys who train in local gyms and hang with pro boxers. just look at that last guy that fought gervanta davis. he trained at some local gym that a poster on here goes to and gave davis hell. davis isnt elite though. conor is. floyd is. you are using too big of an umbrella to describe mma fighting.

Comment

Someone got a head start on Thanksgiving and is freebasing some dried up turkey gizzards.

Comment

Lol, TS is a troll. Floyd would arguably lose a 4 round boxing match against Conor, a guy who never boxed professional.
              Floyd couldn't even knock out a totally gassed MMA fighter in his first boxing match.
              If Floyd stepped in the Octagon with McGregor and only had 4 months to train I highly doubt he last one max two minutes

Comment

Yea, Conor would just grab Floyd by the wrinkly old neck and punch/elbow the fook out of him. In seconds.

Comment

It was astonishing how strong, a 41 year old Floyd Mayweather look up close! against Conor Mcgregor! Who was out weighing him by 15-20 pounds!

If a 30 year old Floyd Mayweather took up MMA, I think he would beat Conor Mcgregor easily!

Comment

All Mac would have to do is a knee kick or leg grab and once on the canvas, that is Conor's wheelhouse. And yes, he would get Floyd to the canvas fast and hard and it would be a very quick tap out or ref stoppage. This is not even debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      All Mac would have to do is a knee kick or leg grab and once on the canvas, that is Conor's wheelhouse. And yes, he would get Floyd to the canvas fast and hard and it would be a very quick tap out or ref stoppage. This is not even debatable.
                      Yea true because Conor is known for his ground game

Comment

Working...
                      X