Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made Deontay Wilder decide to step up after 7.5 years??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    What Wilder and his team have done with his career is remarkable and extremely smart business-wise. Wilder started out crude and relatively unskilled and through careful and calculated matchmaking they have developed him into a fierce-some hard hitting skilled fighter. Had they matched him up against top opposition, Wilder probably would've ended up like Bryant Jennings.

Instead, Wilder is the WBC champ and one of the most feared HW boxers in the game today. I think it was very savvy of team the way the did it. With all that, Wilder is ready to fight the top guys of the division.
    hes still crude and relatively unskilled from what im watching

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      I don’t think either of those guys are great. I’m Cuban and never seen the appeal in ortiz. Dominic would give both those guys a run and has a chance to beat them. It’s a fun division but not a talented one. Respect my man
      yeah theyd get smashed up in past eras for sure, the current heavyweight line up is awful. but when i say about wilder fighting bums, i meant if he fought them 3 i wouldnt say they were bums, i'd give him credit for that. Its a step up from the trash that hes fighting.

Comment

After part time teacher Molina hurt him and NFL reject Washington schooled him for several rounds, he knows it's just a matter of time before he loses to one of his bums, so it's better to cash out against Joshua while he can

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
          I had to step into the gym as a grown man and show these so-called child prodigies how it's done. 35 amateur bouts, won an Olympic medal, turned pro at 23 years old, WBC champ, undefeated, and now I'm finna unify the division.
          and 9 years after turning a pro hes still competing against dog**** opposition, but i guess deontay stil learning at the age of 32, give it a couple more years and people will start saying wilders past his prime lol....

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            yeah theyd get smashed up in past eras for sure, the current heavyweight line up is awful. but when i say about wilder fighting bums, i meant if he fought them 3 i wouldnt say they were bums, i'd give him credit for that. Its a step up from the trash that hes fighting.
            HAha I got you. Kind of “the best of the worst”. that I can agree with

Comment

Working...
            X