Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: That Got The Cobwebs Off, Now I Want The Big Guys!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He just has no power, last nights gift decision was bullshyt.

Frampton would be devastating if he had some pop, his footwork is pretty good and head movement is great, but he doesn't plant his feet and his shots don't stop anybody in their tracks. In every fight I've seen him in, he's never had anybody in trouble, although I've only watched his last 3 or 4.

I don't know if it's not planting his feet or just being an arm puncher, but they just keep pushing forward on him.
    Good thing he has the judges in his back pocket.

Comment

He had power at bantam imo, didn't translate when he moved up.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing a Quigg rematch tbh. I think Scott beats him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

They really did try to stir that up between them after. At ringside they basically wanted Quigg to say he looked ****e and he would take him no problem but Quigg didn't bite. The first fight didn't impress me though, dunno if I wanna see a repeat and yes Quigg comes in with the upset. I dunno, Frampton needs something and I dunno what it is. I can't see him hanging with anyone in Feather and I think he is too old to go back to Bantam.

Comment

Originally posted by evets
            They really did try to stir that up between them after. At ringside they basically wanted Quigg to say he looked ****e and he would take him no problem but Quigg didn't bite. The first fight didn't impress me though, dunno if I wanna see a repeat and yes Quigg comes in with the upset. I dunno, Frampton needs something and I dunno what it is. I can't see him hanging with anyone in Feather and I think he is too old to go back to Bantam.
            Quigg needs to get at him from the first bell. No messing about trying to box him, seek and destroy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Frampton moves well, lacks fire power needed to deter a guy with a good chin, a game fighter, he won't last against to oppositio if he fights like he did tonight!

Comment

Working...
              X