No announcement yet.

I lost my support on AJ.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost my support on AJ.

Man I am not supporting a racist PoS. I hope Wilder is going to knock him out and break his invincible jig.

You Came to the light

Comment

Pastor wilder welcome all new followers with open arms

Comment

I'm not accusing you of being one of them but a lot of the white power brigade were on the AJ wagon because they hate everything to do with haymon lol

Comment

Fair enough. But in Wilder you are rooting for a man who choked out and beat up a woman and assaulted a fighter outside the ring in front of his wife and kids.

Joshua's ok maybe a bit dense. Wilder is a bit of a scumbag and also a crappy fighter with laughable technique. If he is the best it gives the sport a bad look.

Comment

Or you could support parker who visits hospitals n **** lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
              I'm not accusing you of being one of them but a lot of the white power brigade were on the AJ wagon because they hate everything to do with haymon lol
              I don't know what's more bizarre

That you think "white supremacists" make up the fanbase of a black guy who lives in the UK but has a giant tattoo of africa (do you watch a lot of CNN?)

Or that you think anyone really cares about al haymon that much

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                I don't know what's more bizarre

That you think "white supremacists" make up the fanbase of a black guy who lives in the UK but has a giant tattoo of africa (do you watch a lot of CNN?)

Or that you think anyone really cares about al haymon that much
                That's Africa? With that accent I thought it was a c*ck n' balls

Comment

Yea lost support for him, never was the biggest fan anyway because everyone knows hes not genuine
                  Dillian Whyte may be aggressive but atleast thats him, hes the same on camera and doesnt fake anything.

AJ is a black power guy who looks down on all other races, how do you support someone who looks down on you lol

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    Man I am not supporting a racist PoS. I hope Wilder is going to knock him out and break his invincible jig.
                    What did AJ do or say that makes him a racist PoS?

Comment

Working...
                    X